• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Report: CNN Dumping Anti-Gun Fanatic Piers Morgan

JustaShooter

Found on BFA:

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/01/report-cnn-dumping-anti-gun-fanatic-piers-morgan/

Sources tell FTVLive that CNN Boss Jeff Zucker is “actively looking for a replacement for Piers Morgan.”

Morgan signed a one year extension to his contract and as time winds down, Zucker is looking for someone to takeover his time slot.

Word is that Zucker really wants Katie Couric in that slot. Couric should be available soon as many expect this is the last year her talk show “Katie” will be on the air.

:monkey:banana::monkey:banana::monkey:banana:

http://youtu.be/QCiw5xUmoUQ

eye95

So, they are hiring a flop to replace a flop?

Take a chance morons, and hire someone who will advocate for Liberty and tiny government. Watch your ratings grow.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
As irritating as Piers is, he does cause people to think - many listeners (most?) end up with a better understanding of the fallacy of the anti gun rhetoric as a result of sitting through his torturous show.

Maybe CNN figured out that he was doing our side a favor every time he opened his mouth. :lol:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
As irritating as Piers is, he does cause people to think - many listeners (most?) end up with a better understanding of the fallacy of the anti gun rhetoric as a result of sitting through his torturous show.

Maybe CNN figured out that he was doing our side a favor every time he opened his mouth. :lol:

I was actually going to say something similar. Aside from Ted Nugent (who could probably turn Thomas Jefferson anti-gun, if it meant not having to listen to any more of Ted's inane bluster), everything Piers did on the subject ended up leaving us in a good light – in spite of his best(?) efforts.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Maybe Piers can find employment as the POTUS's public relations front man :lol:

Other than Uncle Ted (too "unusual"), who would you like to see replace Piers?

Those from Virginia should think kindly of "Doc" Thompson - Doc has a new show in Michigan(?) and has been substituting for Glenn Beck for some time since leaving WRVA in Richmond. Doc has charisma, style, character, broad appeal.....and he will make you really think.

Last edited:

FreeInAZ

They ought to get Ted Nugent to replace that moron!

Uhm...just so you know TED does not support open carry, infact he is ANTI-OC! Something to think about when posting on a forum called: Open Carry . org. :rolleyes:

I have nothing against CCers, however some of them would like to see us eliminated. :(

Never could understand those who say they support rights....except (this way, or that way)? Either you support all rights, or you really support none of them. Ted has made it clear he supports none really.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

God. That guy is such a clown.

He calls me a weirdo?

There's only one response: :rolleyes:

BTW: "The whole tactical advantage.... is the tactical advantage!" (applause)

(That's at 2:21 in the first link.)

I would love to get that guy in a discussion environment where he couldn't just shout and throw insults. I would (seriously) destroy him. (Not that I'd have any difficult owning him at shouting or insulting either. :lol:)

Last edited: