• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Examiner.com - Madison Five 911 caller told police “there’s no problem”

M

McX

so who sat in the cursed booth? i may go back to a culver's in my lifetime, but i'll never sit in that booth again. sounds like a realy good time was had though, place made money, and nothing happened- the way it was meant to be.

protias

so who sat in the cursed booth? i may go back to a culver's in my lifetime, but i'll never sit in that booth again. sounds like a realy good time was had though, place made money, and nothing happened- the way it was meant to be.
Don't fear the booth. I sat in the exact same seat back in February.

M

McX

hey man, i remember, an old star trek empisode where they sent you to the booth.

CKM

Must have been one of the original ones as I do not remember any episode that dealt with it from TNG on.

Yes, it was in the original series. The episode, Mirror Mirror, is about an alternate universe where torture, betrayal, and mutiny are the norm. The "booth" is essentially a torture chamber used to interrogate prisoners.

joejoejoe

It's unbelievable that the 911 operator said she was sending officers anyways because you "just don't know." The caller clearly said never mind, and she said it was not an emergency and she was not alarmed. The MPD from that point took it upon themselves to get into trouble. They should all lose their jobs.

Joe~

JSlack7851

The 5 Open Carriers of Madison have Sued!
They are using John Monroe as Trusted Counsel!
John Monroe has an almost PERFECT Record for Winning Pivotal Firearm Cases throughout Georgia with GeorgiaCarry.

rumor has it a law suit has been filed. Information is sketchy in Ohio though.

paul@paul-fisher.com

OK. It's official. On advice of our attorney, we are NOT going to court on the 27th. The attorney will enter the not-guilty plea for us at that time.

So.... the people who were planning on attending to show support, thank you but it is not needed at this time. If/when we actually go to court for real, we will let you know.

Thanks!