• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun store

Gundude

I will be in Las Vegas this weekend (9th thru 11th) and I am looking for a gun store with a good selection of retention holsters.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

28kfps

A year or so ago I was looking for a retention holster. Tried some of the gun stores in Las Vegas and one gun show. I am left handed have an XD40. Pickens were very slim for southpaw retention holsters. Only found a few and most were for Glocks. Did not see a big selection for right handed. Ended up getting one off the web.

Sabotage70

American shooters has a pretty good selection. You can also try Bass Pro Shops. Both places have Serpa holsters.

Almost forgot. Battle Born Tactical supply just opened up in the same shopping center as New Frontier Armory in North Las Vegas.

Vegassteve

American shooters has a pretty good selection. You can also try Bass Pro Shops. Both places have Serpa holsters.

Almost forgot. Battle Born Tactical supply just opened up in the same shopping center as New Frontier Armory in North Las Vegas.

Just came back from NFA and Battle Born. NFA doesnt have a big selection of retention holsters. Lots of others though. And Battle Born has none.

wrightme

Is there a Sportsman's Warehouse down there? The one in Reno has a reasonable selection of retention holsters; though mostly serpas.

Sabotage70

Just came back from NFA and Battle Born. NFA doesnt have a big selection of retention holsters. Lots of others though. And Battle Born has none.

Ok then. The last time I was at NFA a couple of weeks ago, BBT wasn't open yet.

I heard there's also a place called Calvada or something on Rainbow south of Washington I think. I think Dave is the one that told me about it.

Vegassteve

Ok then. The last time I was at NFA a couple of weeks ago, BBT wasn't open yet.

I heard there's also a place called Calvada or something on Rainbow south of Washington I think. I think Dave is the one that told me about it.

And it turns out that NFA has bought Battle Born out as well.

Vegassteve

When I was there a couple of weeks ago, some ran a couple of the "regulars" over there to check it out.

I figured with "Tactical" in the name, they would have retention holsters. :eek:

They might in the future. Right now they are clearing out a bunch of 5.1 pants and shirts. Really good prices. They have some belts, boots, bags. No holsters yet but they say that in the near future it will be fully stocked.

Sabotage70

They might in the future. Right now they are clearing out a bunch of 5.1 pants and shirts. Really good prices. They have some belts, boots, bags. No holsters yet but they say that in the near future it will be fully stocked.

Cool. I really wish they where on my side of town. LnL are ok, but they are no NFA.

I might have to check them after I get off work in the morning and get my check. I could use a new belt, maybe a pMag or two or three and some small rifle primers.