• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I doubt 12:01am tonight

bmwguy11

I highly doubt the DOJ will have the permits go "live" at 12:01am tonight.

Heck, given what the DOJ has done so far, they could wait until 11:59pm Nov 1st. After all that would still be following the letter of the "law" for application to be available nov 1st. lol

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
122 people watching or participating in the WI section, gee, is anyone anxious to get their permission slip application in? I can tell you at 12:01 tonight, on my way home from out playing, the XDm is getting loaded while I am in my truck, and being placed bewteen the seat and the center console. Or better yet, in the center console so I will have a better chance of arguing "Out Of Reach" in court if that unfortunate situation does happen. maybe I better bring the revolver, it would be more difficult for the po-po to mess that up while it is held in the evidence locker.

HandyHamlet

I just boiled myself like a lobster in the whirl pool here. After a kick ass meal and a great beer next to the capitol... my bones are like jelly.

Personally I don't even care anymore... They can all kiss my ass!

:D

Mlutz

I just boiled myself like a lobster in the whirl pool here. After a kick ass meal and a great beer next to the capitol... my bones are like jelly.

Personally I don't even care anymore... They can all kiss my ass!

:D

You shouldnt drink in a hot tub...

svelectric

I'm ready to print, doj site is very slow, so much for following the rules doj... 12:01 my butt.