• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Incredible Army Vet video denouncing New York state's rececnt SAFE Act

NAVYBLUE

This is one of most incredible videos I have seen in my 64 years of life about freedom and the 2nd amendment. As a sometimes hard ass 28 year NAVY vet and because of what I have seen in my life, about the only time I get misty eyed nowadays is when I am around my (4) fabulous grand children or when the National Anthem is played.

This young police officer/Army vet got me this time.

Please view this and forward the link to your family and friends.

http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=65170

NAVYBLUE

FreeInAZ

Truth always rings true! However, those in power today have built in immunity to it, or so it seems...:banghead:

FallonJeeper

This is why Feinstein said, "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms". They are afraid of the power of veterans.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
This is why Feinstein said, "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms". They are afraid of the power of veterans.

Can you cite where she said that? I'd like to be able to use it.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...not what she said...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

We have enough real ammo about these idiots to not have to pass along stuff that someone made up or exaggerated, and therefore lose credibility.

Last edited:

FallonJeeper

You are correct. That is not exactly what she said. I stand corrected. The quote was from some organization saying that she said it.

I was aware that she said veterans should not be exempt from her proposed assault weapons ban, citing post-traumatic stress disorder as a concern.

She did not say all veterans suffer from PTSD or that all veterans should not own guns.

However, she, also, would not separate out veterans with PTSD, but rather opted to group all veterans together, in regards to her assault weapons ban. She didn't "say" it, but many who watched the proceedings felt it was implied.

Last edited: