• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

*stolen handgun* high point

Dreamer

If anyone stole it i would bet it is someone who didn't want you having it!!!!

This has got to be one of the most clueless things I've ever seen posted on OCDO...

I mean really, "CarryHard", how long HAVE you been working for Brady? Inquiring minds want to know...

I doubt that some disgruntled soccer mom "anti" broke into "prebles" Jeep and boosted his XDm because they didn't like him carrying it.

Probably more likely it was some crackhead "smash-and-grab" who just got lucky, or some High Point gangsta wannabee who saw him wearing it, and decided it might be an easy snag...

Anti's generally don't steal your guns. They leave THAT to the government...

jag06

Sorry to hear about that Preble. I know I am a week late responding but I am friends with the owner of the new gun store in High Point, The Gun Vault, if you want I can take a picture of it and the last 4 of your serial number to him and have him on the lookout? Doubt it would get taken there but you never know. Just a little encouragement, our house was broken into about 10 or 12 years ago and my dads sig was stolen, police found it a few months later. My grandfathers house was broken into 5 or 6 years ago and had his handgun stolen and police found it a few months later. Hopefully it will be found and returned soon.

Sc0tt

When I had my GPS stolen I sent a poster to every pawnshop in a 70 mile radius with a picture of it and the SN that it was reported as stolen. Along with a copy of the police report. I had it back in 2 weeks.

CarryHead: Really? :eek: Do you live in the same world as all of us. I have never seen an anti with an agenda so strong to result to tracking somone down from a new paper article a few years ago, and stealing thier gun. Welcome to the real world It was more than likley a low life who saw an easy target (Jeep) and got lucky.

Freedom First