• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kitsap Open Carry Meet-up

EMNofSeattle

So as has been talked about, despite a fair number of members in Kitsap County, we don't yet have a regular meet-up time like the King County/Spokane/South Sound/ and way too many areas to count in Virginia have. So I think we should start a regular kitsap meet-up. so I'll throw the dice and try making one.

How about the third saturday, December 15th, 2012. at..... 12 o clock noon at the Hideaway Cafe in Port Orchard Washington, it's right off of bay street (SR-166) by the Kitsap Regional Library in Downtown Port Orchard, as all the kitsap people know, they're very OC friendly and have free-refills on coffee along with great food and service.

if these times are not going to work for most people then please comment below.

or if you're interested, also please comment below.

Last edited:

1911er

So as has been talked about, despite a fair number of members in Kitsap County, we don't yet have a regular meet-up time like the King County/Spokane/South Sound/ and way too many areas to count in Virginia have. So I think we should start a regular kitsap meet-up. so I'll throw the dice and try making one.

How about the second saturday, December 8th, 2012. at..... 10 o clock in the morning at the Hideaway Cafe in Port Orchard Washington, it's right off of bay street (SR-166) by the Kitsap Regional Library in Downtown Port Orchard, as all the kitsap people know, they're very OC friendly and have free-refills on coffee along with great food and service.

if these times are not going to work for most people then please comment below.

or if you're interested, also please comment below.

Why don't we make it the 3rd sat so it doesn't conflict with the Federal Way meet. Which is already on the second Sat. Just A thought.

leitung

Sounds good, whenever we can make it i'll see about getting over there.

My job takes me down to California for a few weeks at a time, but I will be there when I can.

Rombough

So, It's on my 23rd Birthday & It's just a few blocks from my house. I should be there. :)

1911er

Well its official

I will be able to make the first two meetings of the kitsap official Port Orchard meet. But will be attending OC meetings in southwest Oklahoma after that. We have found A nice 3 br house in the town we wanted to live in we take possesion Feb 1 2013. I Am going to miss A lot of you. And won't get to meet others . But will still be on the forum, see you on the 3rd sat. at noon.

EMNofSeattle

Bumping.

Next saturday at noon, Reminder

Would like to see Bat and Sirpuma again if they wouldn't mind coming...

and Leitung should come too and meet everyone... if he hasn't already...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
More people would see postings of planned events like this if there were a seperate thread with a sticky.