• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ot: Rock the vote for the man that supports our gun rights the most

TheQ

First, I need to take off my Michigan Open Carry, Inc. president hat. At this time, MOC doesn't support candidates. The following message I write solely on my own behalf.

RON PAUL supports your RTKBA

Seriously...voting is tomorrow from 7AM-8PM. You can find your precinct here: https://webapps.sos.state.mi.us/mivote/

and if you're thinking about voting for Romney, you should watch this first (before you vote for him and watch it after -- you may puke -- let me save you from that):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYTdM9b5F4 - Romney on MA Gun Control

"We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts, I support them, I won't chip away at them, I believe they help protect us and provide for our safety." -- Mitt Romney

[video=youtube;9Lsfsk6BQKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lsfsk6BQKY[/video] (Start at 0:32)

Last edited:

detroit_fan

Yep, only 1 real choice for gun owners in this election IMO, and that Ron Paul! I have received at least 50 robo-calls in the last few days, all for Santorum or Romney, too bad Paul does not have the money that those 2 do to get his message out there.

TheQ

too bad Paul does not have the money that those 2 do to get his message out there.

Ron Paul (Excuse the vernacular) doesn't suck off the tit of the big corporate interests that give big money to support candidates.

He IS the candidate who receives:

• 3 Times as much money (individual donations) from members of the military than Obama
  • 6 times the amount of money (individual donations) from members of the military than ALL THE OTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES COMBINED!

detroit_fan

Ron Paul (Excuse the vernacular) doesn't suck off the tit of the big corporate interests that give big money to support candidates.

He IS the candidate who receives:

• 3 Times as much money (individual donations) from members of the military than Obama
  • 6 times the amount of money (individual donations) from members of the military than ALL THE OTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES COMBINED!

I agree, and I also like that he does not take that money, I just meant I wish the playing field was a little more even, so all the candidates could be heard equally. At least they let RP debate this time.

xmanhockey7

I'd love to see Paul become president. He seems to have a good following among people near my age (19 years old).

Greg T

Ron Paul (Excuse the vernacular) doesn't suck off the tit of the big corporate interests that give big money to support candidates. He IS the candidate who receives:

And this is why he will never get the nomination.

detroit_fan

Just remember, (as was pointed out to me by someone here), we arent voting for the president this time, we are voting for the supreme court.

yep! if obama wins term#2 then he will almost be assured to flip the court to a liberal majority(possibly even 6-3 liberal), and then the floodgates will open. with all the 2A cases working their way through the courts right now, some are bound to end up in the SCOTUS, and since the 4 liberals already voted no in Heller and McDonald, they will almost guaranteed use the opportunity to overturn both of those cases. this is a big one folks.

detroit_fan

Credit where it is due, it was you that reminded me of this fact. Thanks again.

No problem stainless. sometimes i think people overlook the SCOTUS and only look at what the Pres and Congress does. the fact is that what the President can't do through the front door (restricting 2A included) they will try and do through the back door(SCOTUS).