• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Video footage of a firearm saving lives at a convenience store

rotty

This does not look like it happened in the US. Anyone have information on where this occurred ?

Edit: Looks like the consensus is that it happened in Turkey

Last edited:

amzbrady

Makes one wonder how that would have went if they all were armed. Less than 20 seconds, and three guys got slashed and stabbed. Also shows why you never wanna hang out with your back to a door.

xxx.jakk.xxx

Damn. That looks horrible. I can understand why the guy behind the counter shot the attacker at least 3 extra times after the initial shot. Also, I didn't know there was that much time between major cut/ stab and bleed time.

Aaron1124

Damn. That looks horrible. I can understand why the guy behind the counter shot the attacker at least 3 extra times after the initial shot. Also, I didn't know there was that much time between major cut/ stab and bleed time.

I'm guessing the blade used wasn't as sharp as it could have been. Still insane. I wonder if he was was going for a robbery, and wanted to take out everyone in sight, or if he was just a madman going on a spree.

Ruby

nah, I'm more subtle than that...

I think we should all use it....

Gogo, I am really at a loss as to why you seem to think it is your job to patrol the forum and call attention to threads that are off topic. There is a lot on here that is off topic at times, but you seem to be one of the few that is always criticizing it. As far as I know you are not an administrator, so why you do this is beyond me. If you don't like it, don't read it and just move on. Not everything on here is for everyone. If it gets too off topic the admins will take care of it.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Gogo, I am really at a loss as to why you seem to think it is your job to patrol the forum and call attention to threads that are off topic. There is a lot on here that is off topic at times, but you seem to be one of the few that is always criticizing it. As far as I know you are not an administrator, so why you do this is beyond me. If you don't like it, don't read it and just move on. Not everything on here is for everyone. If it gets too off topic the admins will take care of it.

I, with humor, made a comment about a post.

You, without humor, criticized me.

Other than LEO bashing or open carry of long guns, where have I criticized off topic posts? I have participated in my fair share of off topic posts, I am sure I will continue to do so...
:eek:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

I, with humor, made a comment about a post.

You, without humor, criticized me.

Other than LEO bashing or open carry of long guns, where have I criticized off topic posts? I have participated in my fair share of off topic posts, I am sure I will continue to do so...
:eek:

....correct, I haven't.