• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody have experience with IMI Defense holsters?

MikeTheGreek

I got one for my 845. I also purchased the belt attachment. Very well made, fits the gun perfectly and the retention device is nice. I purchased it from these guys which are state side.

http://itacdefense.com/home.aspx

Cool thank you, the site you listed is 77 cents more with shipping and everything, but much closer than the Israel website that I was going to get it from.

It's the only button-release holster I've ever seen for the PT92 with rails so I guess I'll pick one up.

Thanks again!