• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Jersey Will Pay You $1000 To Destroy The 2nd Amendment

deniedmyrights

There is nothing more disgusting or detestable than a citizen informant. Without citizen informants, tyrants could never retain the kind of power they wield. In fact, without citizen informants, totalitarian movements would never gain traction. This is why EVERY functional oligarchy throughout history has implemented programs designed to encourage the development of common spies, using the promise of monetary reward, or collective recognition.

Turn in your neighbor for owning a gun....get $1000 REWARD in Newark, NJ

Copy and paste into you tube search

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pFG2H3TaK5s

Sadly, there are many in our society that would gladly sell out their closest friends and family to the tortures of authoritarian bureaucracy for nothing more than a firm pat on the head and a few fiat dollars. If there was ever a more degraded lot of bottom feeding opportunist scum, the citizen informant is the very epitome.

With the implementation of the “See Something, Say Something” program, and the increasing drive by the White House to institute community watch efforts to route out “extremists”, showcased quite clearly in strategic outlines like the ‘Empowering Local Partners To Prevent Violent Extremism In The United States’:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/empowering_local_partners.pdf

The issue of informant networking has come to the forefront in America. My personal view is that these nauseating and diseased people should be treated as treasonous as any globalist, regardless of stated intention. That said, in an environment rife with extraneous poverty, informancy cannot be avoided. Plenty of men and women, stricken with empty wallets and bellies, are extraordinarily prone to betrayal, regardless of their inherent morality. This is the kind of world we will soon be living in, and this is the kind of environment that corrupt officials like those in New Jersey are prone to exploit. Pathetic, weak, cowardly, but ultimately dangerous sheep unknowingly serving the very men who would seek to enslave them.

In terms of 2nd Amendment rights, I find the very idea of debate rather pointless. The logic is undeniable. If you cannot defend yourself, you are a victim. Period. You become food for predators and parasites. Any state government or national government which actively seeks to disarm its citizens is suspect. I couldn’t care less about their stated rationalizations or rhetoric. In New Jersey, in Chicago, in Washington D.C., or anywhere else for that matter, an innocent man who is disarmed by law will always be victimized by an outlaw who armed through criminality. The concept of reduced crime through gun confiscation is so naïve it warrants considerable analysis. Through such efforts, good men are left defenseless, while evil men are free to wreak havoc.

The 2nd Amendment is not a negotiable or debatable pillar of the Constitution. It is absolute in its protection. Every American, regardless of the temporary circumstances of the times, is free to arm and defend himself from ANY enemy, from average criminals, to government thugs. The gun confiscation program featured in the video above, and instituted by officials in New Jersey, should not be taken lightly. The pure idiocy inherent in its premise cannot be ignored. New Jersey’s willingness to pay off potential informants could very well be a petri dish test for much more expansive programs across the country in the future. If we cannot stop the corruption and anti-constitutionalism of a pathetic state like New Jersey, then how can we expect to disrupt the same brand of corruption throughout the U.S.?

Guns are simply not the issue. An armed and educated populace is a populace safe from crime. This is a fact. New Jersey’s informant program is a travesty of justice, not only because it encourages American on American treason, but also because it ignores the very purpose behind the Second Amendment; to create a populace free from the fear of tyranny. If we do not put an end to the anti-gun tides in New Jersey, we should fully expect to see such atrocities against freedom planted at our own front doors in the near future. There are no exceptions to the Constitution. New Jersey is not outside of its jurisdiction. Every person in that state deserves the same protections as anyone else. We must disrupt the sick and perverted no questions asked buy-off policies now prominent in that region, or be subject to the same in the near future…

SoLasVegas

Sounds like an easy way to make some cash for an enterprising and unscrupulous individual.

1. Get a few crappy or broken guns. Don't spend more than $100 each.
2. Go to Newark
3. Plant them in people's cars/houses/etc. Try to focus on planting them on City Council members or in the Mayor's house.
4. Call it in.
5. Wait a month.
6. Get the cash.

thieltech

Sounds like an easy way to make some cash for an enterprising and unscrupulous individual.

1. Get a few crappy or broken guns. Don't spend more than $100 each.
2. Go to Newark
3. Plant them in people's cars/houses/etc. Try to focus on planting them on City Council members or in the Mayor's house.
4. Call it in.
5. Wait a month.
6. Get the cash.

hahahaha . how about stashing one with the dude in the video ... maybe then theyd take that piece of crape video off youtube

Redbaron007

How does the civilian determine it is an illegal gun?

I agree, I've seen this before. At first, I thought it was a SNL skit. :eek:

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Throughout the video, he keeps referring go people carrying guns around and getting guns off of the streets. Only once did he refer to illegal guns. I interpret that to mean that he just does not like guns, illegal or otherwise, and would love nothing better than to see even legal guns affected by this.

Of the cars I see in my part of my state who's owners tend to give the most wide-eyed looks when they see my firearm, Maryland and New Jersey lead the pack. Not even New York measures up to these two states with stares and wide-eyed looks.

Guess this mayor would go nuts if he was here in Virginia.

deniedmyrights

This is a psyops on the people of New Jersey

I know most people know what I mean by psyops but just in case, here is the definition.

Psychological operations are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to American audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of the American people, organizations, groups, and individuals.

When they air messages like this one, it is to get the general nonthinking audience to visualize all guns as illegal. Thus when they see a person walking to their truck with a dear rifle they automatically think """"ILLEGAL"""". They then call the police. Of course the police are as ignorant of the laws as the general nonthinking public. They respond to a person with a gun which equates in their mind to HOSTILE. Police are taught that the American people are the enemy.
Refer to the M.I.A.C. report http://constitution.org/abus/le/miac-strategic-report.pdf.
The people who watch the mayor on TV see him as an authority figure, not as a PUBLIC SERVANT. They think that all guns must be illegal because the mayor said it. They relate mayor to authority. What do the government indoctrination centers known as public schools teach you? All government is good and do not question anything government tells you. The government is the only legitimate authority. If you question the government, then you are a conspiracy theorist and a terrorist.

Side note:
Definition of conspiracy theorist: Anything that disagrees with the official governments version of events.

The city pays out the 1000.00 dollar reward that it takes from the people of New Jersey by force and pays the reward. The city then makes more money on the false arrest. The person who was falsely arrested will still spend a fortune defending their selves in court just to prove their innocence.

Unfortunately this is the mentality of many Americans. They are taught that anyone with a gun except the cops are criminals. Sad that this is what the country has come too.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hey Grape, VA isn't that far from NJ. I have a proposition for you...they say Newark is lovely this time of year...

That may be true, but NJ is a looong way from VA.

The 30 pcs. of silver thing referred to the reward for turning in your neighbor.