• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner in Kalamazoo, MI Aug 26th @ 6pm

Yance

Michigan Open Carry, Inc is inviting you to join us for dinner at Theo & Stacy's in Kalamazoo, MI, this restraunt has hosted numerous open carry lunches and dinners and continues to support our organization and our right to bear arms. Events like these are a great way to learn more about open carry or if you have ever wanted to try open carrying but have been nervous this is your chance to start by being around others who will be openly carrying as well. These events are always a good time and if you know someone who is curious about open carry or would just like to come along feel free to bring whoever you would like, these events are open to the public and you need not be a member to join us. Children are also welcome to these events as well, so bring your family.

Details.

Where:

Theo & Stacy's
4311 South Westnedge Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
(269) 388-3455

When:

Sunday
August 26th @ 6pm

We hope to see plenty of you there, the newly appointed Vice President of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. will be in attendance as well. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself at: ayancer@miopencarry.org or simply reply in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yance

Prices are very good and you get a good meal for your money, $30 dollars will probably cover your meal, tip, and leave you money left over...depending on how much you eat.

http://theoandstacys.com/westnedge.php

they have a copy of their menu on their website, not sure if it lists prices though.

Last edited:

Adams182

So Adam any thoughts to moving it to the 26th? I'm excited to have a K-zoo meet up but in light of the SB-59 rally the 25th that might take some priority over the lunch. I would love to do both. And I'll get with you about a week before the lunch and if you can get me some MOC event flyers or something I'll post them around kalamazoo and the area.

Adams182

Awesome, I will be there! Hopefully with my buddy Rickie who is currently doing his VERY FIRST public OC today while he takes the kids to the park in Bloomingdale. :banana:

Golden Eagle

That wouldnt be too bad, I have one seat remaining in my car if you can make it to Battle Creek, and I'm sure the others wont mind stopping for dinner on the way back either.

OK I'm assuming at this point the dinner will still be on Sunday.

Anyone want to meet at Theo & Stacy's at 9:AM Saturday to car-pool to Battle Creek then Monroe?

Last edited:

Yance

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it, we had about 26 people or so attend, it was a great time and a few of us also stopped at Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream afterwards and a couple of people were educated about their rights while we were there. Looking forward to the next one!