• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Gun Ranges and Gun Shops

Mech

There are 3 gun shops in Vancouver, WA that I didn't see on the list. Here's the info:

Wholesale Sports
11505 NE Fourth Plain Rd
Vancouver, WA
Phone (360) 604-8000

C&C Gun Sales (family business run by a younger generation)
330 NE Chkalov Dr # B
Vancouver, WA 98684-6065
(360) 567-1855

Brightwater Ventures (another family business run by an older gentleman)
12200 NE 60th Way # A105
Vancouver, WA 98682
(360) 256-6700

cbpeck

Hole in the Wall in Kennewick is listed on the store map, but not the range map. It is every bit as much a range as a store, maybe even more.

Also, don't forget this obscure club/range in Pasco:

Tri-Cities Metallic Silhouette Association
http://www.tcmsa.org/

Nice job!

Last edited:

oldkim

A true helpful link...

Dan and all involved... this is truly a helpful link. I know there has been lists made by city and county but there really hasn't been a "map" of ranges and gunshops.

I'm sure there will be many that will find it helpful and informative... I remember when I first started shooting... it was a hit or miss on what ranges I found. I lived in Renton for 5 years before I found Renton Fish and Game Club was only 5 miles from me (across the valley of Maple Valley Hwy).

Good job and thanks for all the work! :banana:

arentol

Ben's Loan Inc
(425) 255-3638
1005 S 2nd St.
Renton, WA 98057

NM, it was hidden under Pinteros. Didn't see it until I zoomed way in on Renton.

Last edited:

phoneguy

Two more shops to add

Low Price Guns in Bellevue WA. A small gun shop in Kitatas Wa

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
Norpoint

[strike]You have Norpoint Range listed as a Store, yet they are primarily a range that has a store inside.

There is also the marysville rifle club http://www.marysvillerifleclub.org/ although it is a members only club and there is a waiting list to get in.[/strike]

You also have Jerry's Surplus listed in Everett, but they went out of business and closed their doors permanently a year or so ago.

Edited: Took a second look and it seem I missed that my additions were already there... Jerry's is still out of business though

Last edited:

amlevin

For a really COMPLETE list

Here is where every FFL in the US is listed.

Just download the "XLS" file from the State you desire. This will give you an Excel Spreadsheet of every FFL in that State and the "type" of License they hold.

This could be of assistance for anyone looking to take advantage of the new "Suppressor Law" in WA.

Last edited:

massivedesign

Thank you for doing this.

A couple to add:

Walmart of Colville has Rifles and Shotguns

Big R of Colville has Rifles, Shotguns, and pistols. They have Locations in Spokane as well but I do not know if they carry Firearms.

Colville Gun Club: http://www.fortcolvillegunclub.com/index.html

Thanks

Thanks! I am not adding Big 5's or Walmarts simply because, well.. I'm not lol. I might in the future though.

I will add Big R and Colville right now, thanks!

SigPacker

West Coast Armory (2 Locations) and Bellevue Gun Club in the Factoria location of west coast armory...