• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Public Radio Mentions LRB−2007/1

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
The radio spot was only about ten seconds long. Mainly mention that "concealed carry" legislation had been introduced, that residents would no longer need to unload and case firearms before entering their vehicle, and a general comment the legislation contained fewer licensing or oversight than past bills.

The above is not an exact quote but any WPR listeners out there can post any details I've missed or don't have quite correct.

M

McX

that residents would no longer need to unload and case firearms before entering their vehicle

this breaks my heart! what am i going to do with all those gun cases i bought?

Outdoorsman1

that residents would no longer need to unload and case firearms before entering their vehicle

this breaks my heart! what am i going to do with all those gun cases i bought?

I'll take a few.... might make good Christmas tree decorations... or maybe a wind chime for the hearing impared... or a overnight bag for toiletries and such....:lol:

Outdoorsman1