• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now that the Dems are in hiding, lets get something done!

HandyHamlet

How so?

BS bill. Gonna cost 2.1 mil over the first two years according to the link. Which is a joke if the state is in the red. What happened to less money, less government?

***** attempt at a dog and pony show so far.

:cuss:

tomm1963

How so?

BS bill. Gonna cost 2.1 mil over the first two years according to the link. Which is a joke if the state is in the red. What happened to less money, less government?

***** attempt at a dog and pony show so far.

:cuss:

I guess I don't understand how a pole worker asking for an ID costs 2.1 million.
The real dog and pony show was the Bill to congratulate the Packers for winning the Super Bowl.

HandyHamlet

Don't ask me. But that is only covering the first two years.

The costs involve modifying a statewide voter registration system, training local election officials, revising forms and conducting public outreach, according to the Government Accountability Board.

Pole workers conducting public outreach... I guess.

Government Accountability Board.

:banghead:

I want that job.

Last edited: