• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Madison 5" 911 call has been received through an Open-Records Request

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
UPDATE: 911 call is at http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...ive-911-caller-told-police-there-s-no-problem in video
------

Wisconsin Carry has obtained the 911 call placed to the Madison Police Department on Saturday the 18th concerning our members open-carrying at Culvers.

Mike Stollenwerk of Opencarry.org is drafting an article which will be posted tonight. After he completes his article I will post a link here and provide a link to the 911 call.

I also have heard from my contacts at Ch. 12 WISN Milwaukee that they may have the 911 call also and may be playing part of it on the 10 oclock news.

Let me tell you guys, the 911 call is ABSOLUTELY GOLDEN.

The hole the Madison Police Department has dug for themselves has just reached China.

I'll try to update this link tonight with the 911 call audio

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomas

Wisconsin Carry has obtained the 911 call placed to the Madison Police Department on Saturday the 18th concerning our members open-carrying at Culvers.

Excellent!
________

Remember, if you need server space to get it on-line, my offer to host it still stands - I have the space and bandwidth available. (Even just as a back-up, it might be good to have it in multiple places...)

March Hare

Excellent!
________

Remember, if you need server space to get it on-line, my offer to host it still stands - I have the space and bandwidth available. (Even just as a back-up, it might be good to have it in multiple places...)

I'll volunteer space and bandwidth too, let me know.

-MH

Max

Waiting

Nik, you keep me up past my bedtime waiting for this and there will be hell to pay. I find your willingness to make us wait "disturbing" to me and hence you could be arrested and cited for disorderly conduct. You have till 10pm and then I am calling 911.

Last edited:

TyGuy

BTW - someone arrest my son. He had a tumble today giving my wife quite the scare. Everything is fine, but he definitely disturbed her.

Edit: He is 4 months old today!

Last edited:

March Hare

BTW - someone arrest my son. He had a tumble today giving my wife quite the scare. Everything is fine, but he definitely disturbed her.

Edit: He is 4 months old today!

'Kid, you're under arrest for Disorderly Conduct. I'm remanding you to the custody of your parents.'

Congrats, kids are great!

Parenting: A long term study in sleep deprivation. (March Hare unabridged dictionary).

-MH

TyGuy

I'm staying up to find out too. However, my son sleeps really well. He was sleeping 7+ hours at 1 week old.

TyGuy

Here we are at the Beloit Culvers OC get together that I organized.

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 132

TyGuy

Try to ignore my double chin, yikes!

Anyway....will the call be posted tonight?