• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grapeshot's amazing powers

OldCurlyWolf

This forum is undeniably given over to elitism and boot licking. I've nearly run out of use for the place.

I truly wish I could just get banned already. I regret every penny I contributed. I don't regret contributing to legal defense funds, but the money I gave to OCDO was like shooting myself in the foot. Keeping abreast of these needs is the only productive use this place serves.

I wish there were a global delete button so I could remove every message I ever posted here. I feel like a fool for having cast so many pearls before such swine.

And it only took you nearly 4.5 years to come up with that "difficult" decision. Talk about wishy washy.

Bye, have a nice life elsewhere.

Gunslinger

I, personally would object vehemently to such a comparison. and shame on you for quoting what scant evidence leads me to believe was the "Horst Wessel Lied"

Lighten up. When I'm serious about comparing neo-fascists to the original product and you don't like it, feel free to jump in. When I'm kidding around to get the Administrator's goat, I'm joking. As to "Die Horst Wessel Lied," I've always thought it had good lyrics, but you couldn't dance to it.

ChiangShih

Lighten up. When I'm serious about comparing neo-fascists to the original product and you don't like it, feel free to jump in. When I'm kidding around to get the Administrator's goat, I'm joking. As to "Die Horst Wessel Lied," I've always thought it had good lyrics, but you couldn't dance to it.

Here you go with the Nazi comments in another thread!
And the same song at that.
Remember what you said about "anyone can google it", you seem to be the only one googling it....and requoting it throughout the forum..
I'm starting to worry about you buddy.

The media salivates at the opportunity of kissing the cops ***. Of course, the police are your friends, so you should learn the lyrics to sing along with them:

Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
SA marschiert mit ruhig-festem Schritt.

Oh wow, and in another thread!

Or could it be they're truly nothing more than thugs whose compensatory complex of superiority they think makes up for serious, psycho-sexual shortcomings? Just asking...

Zum letzten Mal wird schon Appell geblasen!
Zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit!

And another!
The Peoples Demokratic Republik of Kalifornia investigating illegal activity by the SA. Novel idea. Kind of like the KGB investigating the SS. Gov Moonbeam in the same room with Ubergruppenfuhrer holder. Kind of makes me want to heave...

And another
Take the guns away from the cops and the problem will solve itself. The trouble is the mentality of a**holes like Lopez and his UberGruppenfuhrer superiors.

"We must take the guns from the people to make the streets safe for the SS."

A. Hitler
Obergruppenführer was a Nazi Party paramilitary rank that was first created in 1932 as a rank of the SA and until 1942 it was the highest SS rank inferior only to Reichsführer-SS (Heinrich Himmler).

Gunslinger, Warum bist do so interessiert an den Nationalsozialismus?

Last edited: