• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An Brady and Obama supporter...

BountyXP

It's a repost of a video from another Youtuber who subsequently deleted his account. The person who reposted the video is the CoD fan...not the original producer of the video. Guy in the video is still a clown, though... :p

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Emo kid is so emo.

Is there any possibility this kid is not a full-blown fool and just created the most satirical video possible? Because if that's not the case he needs someone to help him cross the street safely. (I'd almost be willing to help him halfway across,)

stay safe.

Seigi

"Semi-automatic machine gun sniper rifle"...comparing bolt actions to "assault weapons" and concluding that the former is more dangerous and should be banned. Banning the paint. Claiming that all self defense claims are fake. Police on every corner, and right to "feel safe" already being in the constitution? I'm classifying this as a troll video.

By the way, to save anyone reading this some time: Text and still images appear to have been added by lcc12572 while video ranting is the original.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Good grief, folks! Check this: "Response to thegunsdokillpeople"

He's being facetious. It's a parody against the gun nuts. It was his goal to make the anti-gunners look like the idiots they are. Did it backfire because he succeeded so well you thought he was an anti-gunner? Or because your response was so anti-anti-gun nut it reflected discredit upon us as thinking, intelligent human beings?

Don't believe me? Here's his home page on YouTube.

Please stop jumping to ridiculously errant conclusions, folks! You're embarrassing me...

Is there any possibility this kid is not a full-blown fool and just created the most satirical video possible?

Ahh... :)

Last edited:

Jack House

The guy you defend is not the guy that created the video, he just reup'd it.

Posted using my HTC Evo

Last edited: