• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Photo Album

Jack House

The discussion about the photo on the Wikipedia page for OC in America and the lack of any updates to the site's photo album has lead me to make this thread. The idea is simple, just post photos of yourself and friends OCing in everyday activities. OC meet ups are great too, but what I'm really interested in are photos of just everyday things. Like waiting in line to order something at your favorite fast food/coffee shop. Shopping at the mall. For those allowed, visiting your government buildings, such as capital buildings, town halls and the like.

Poses are great, like smiling for the camera and what have you. But let's also add some photos of people not facing the camera. The idea here isn't to show off our beautiful faces, because let's face it, some of us aren't so easy on the eyes. :p

In all seriousness, I think photos of groups and individuals, both posing for the camera and simply going about their business would be a great way to help normalize the OC movement. Something to remember is that groups are intimidating, individuals less so. Another good idea, I think, would be to get photos of yourself with staff members at the businesses you patronize. For instance, if you go to Starbucks a lot, it might do some good if you got a photo of yourself OCing standing next to your favorite baristas. Such photos would show people that non-OCers are not threatened by your presence and even enjoy having you around.

I would submit photos myself, but living in Texas means that there are very few instances when I can legally OC. And almost none of those instances are photogenic.

HeroHog

The discussion about the photo on the Wikipedia page for OC in America and the lack of any updates to the site's photo album has lead me to make this thread. The idea is simple, just post photos of yourself and friends OCing in everyday activities.
URL please?