• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recall walker ads

bmwguy11

Yea these new ads all over these forums make me want to not come here. I can't fathom why they would even want those ads on this site. That would be like having Brady campaign ads. Why would we want to recall walker and risk having a liberal anti-2a democrat put into power?

XDFDE45

No biggie
icon_e_wink.gif

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Yea these new ads all over these forums make me want to not come here. I can't fathom why they would even want those ads on this site. That would be like having Brady campaign ads. Why would we want to recall walker and risk having a liberal anti-2a democrat put into power?

yup, I have weighed in myself on this in the past...don't waste your time..the site Owner makes money on those advertisements.

As flawed as Walker is I would rather have him than a Lib Governor like Doyle....

BROKENSPROKET

I apologize I must have missed those threads.

Just let them spend there advertising dollars where it would be the least effective. It's like watching them throw thier money away and I find it amusing. I also thought it funny when WEA Trust starting adverting thier healt insurance after all the school districts dropped them.