• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

He made a furtive movement...

Lord Sega

Happened so Fast.jpg

On private property (trespassing), in the house (breaking & entering), wearing all red (cult member?), looking in the eye (challenge to authority), winks (unusual & suspicious), then reaches into his (burglary?) bag (made a furtive movement)... well, what would you do?!?

Just had to share, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year (that is if we survive past December 21st).

- Lord Sega aka Doug from the North Oregon Coast

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Oh, man. You'd better be careful in that situation. You remember what happened to Tim Allen in The Santa Clause?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Dead men tell no tales."Honest, officer, I use ten iPads regularly. I just reshrinkwrapped them for dust control."
Getting rid of the sleigh and eight reindeer might be a little problematic.(And, don't nobody say anything about venison, neither.)

Lord Sega

LOL... love the responses here.

Don't forget to track Santa at the NORAD site: LINK

Toast some Christmas cheer to our troops who are away from their families for way too many holidays, Salute & Thank You!

Last edited: