• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's the truth about this "full auto" rifle?

pkbites

user Gutshot has a dispensation from the administration due to vision limitations - end of story.

?
?
?

How does making everything bold for the rest of us help him?

The truth is that you can decorate your rifle any way you want to.

What does that have to do with anything?

This isn't a very difficult question. Are these rifles true full auto or are they not. Gutshots assertion that there is a large enough base of people that can possess post '86 full auto that a company could make a decent income on them is ridiculous.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
?
?
?

How does making everything bold for the rest of us help him?
Asked and answered + permission on private property is the decision of the owner.

What does that have to do with anything?

This isn't a very difficult question. Are these rifles true full auto or are they not. Gutshots assertion that there is a large enough base of people that can possess post '86 full auto that a company could make a decent income on them is ridiculous.
Everything is relative.

Last edited:

OC for ME

... Everything is relative.
Where business is concerned, making money, there is no relativity. Either you are making money or you are not. The laws are such that full auto weapons are a very small niche the market. Just like a G650 is easily obtained if ya got the money...just sayin.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Where business is concerned, making money, there is no relativity. Either you are making money or you are not. The laws are such that full auto weapons are a very small niche the market. Just like a G650 is easily obtained if ya got the money...just sayin.
Are those companies making full auto all losing money? There must be some volume of compensation beyond atta boys.

solus

Does not state at the manufacturers website that automatic fire is available.

I did not research too deeply.

somewhere i think, tho can't find the post, i posted the crusader, at 1.3K is not listed in their auto selection which starts at 2.0K.

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Does not state at the manufacturers website that automatic fire is available.

I did not research too deeply.

somewhere i think, tho can't find the post, i posted the crusader, at 1.3K is not listed in their auto selection which starts at 2.0K.
ipse
Thomas also told the paper the safety selector that controls the Crusader's trigger has three settings: Peace, War and God Wills It.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/0...le-never-to-be-used-by-muslim-terrorists.html

Selector Markings: "Pax Pacis" for Safe, "Bellum" for Fire, "Deus Vult" for full-auto position.
https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=7&f=158&t=1496255

However - see post #5:
The safety lever does not go to that position at all. I like the HK style markings and I also think that the indicators are there if someone was to build an FA AR.
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=111764

Last edited:

OC for ME

Thomas also told the paper the safety selector that controls the Crusader's trigger has three settings: Peace, War and God Wills It.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/0...le-never-to-be-used-by-muslim-terrorists.html

Selector Markings: "Pax Pacis" for Safe, "Bellum" for Fire, "Deus Vult" for full-auto position.
https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=7&f=158&t=1496255

However - see post #5:
The safety lever does not go to that position at all. I like the HK style markings and I also think that the indicators are there if someone was to build an FA AR.
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=111764
What is the point of these three links?

CDT COX

Holy crap, how has thread gone on this long? The lower and rifle they sell to us peasants is semi auto only. The third marking is there for aesthetics.

CDT COX

That's not what the company rep said in the video in the OP link. So what are you basing this on?

Common sense, obviosuly(maybe not so for you).

Dealers can make full autos. I'm sure they made a real one for promo videos. Obviously(again, perhaps my use of that word is too liberal, considering the posters itt), no company can sell post 86 MGs to regular citizens with no special privileges.

pkbites

Common sense, obviosuly(maybe not so for you).

In other words, you are guessing. My OP is asking if anyone has any actual data regarding these rifles. You respond with a guess (and an insult) and appear to be ready to stick with that guess to your last.

We shouldn't have to be guessing, the manufacturer should be advertising complete, accurate details of these rifles.

If it turns out your guess is incorrect can I expect an apology or, at least, a retraction of your insult?

CDT COX

In other words, you are guessing. My OP is asking if anyone has any actual data regarding these rifles. You respond with a guess (and an insult) and appear to be ready to stick with that guess to your last.

We shouldn't have to be guessing, the manufacturer should be advertising complete, accurate details of these rifles.

If it turns out your guess is incorrect can I expect an apology or, at least, a retraction of your insult?

Call and ask them yourself.

Don't expect an apology because I am right.

solus

well PK, et al., did you happen, just happen, to bother to look at post #8 which provides the data as well as the cite to their site?

ipse