• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clowns are at it again....

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Anyone ever read 1984? Or atleast see the movie? Life is following fiction...spooky!

If I didn't know better, I'd say the media [the supposed watchdogs of democracy]<- &-> [Big government folks] are working in tandem to make sure "we little people" know our place and stay cowering in those corners where "they" say we belong. But I know better...uhm, well I used to, now I'm starting to get worried.

Last edited:

PDinDetroit

On these articles, you see a few anti's spewing feelings with little fact. What I am encouraged by is the Freedom Loving People who seem to be coming out in DROVES to play "smack the anti", armed with plenty of FACT.

Last edited:
B

Bikenut

On these articles, you see a few anti's spewing feelings with little fact. What I am encouraged by is the Freedom Loving People who seem to be coming out in DROVES to play "smack the anti", armed with plenty of FACT.

I've learned that facts mean nothing to leftists who wallow in "feelings"... as if a "feeling" is irrefutable divine truth while facts are just pesky annoying things to ignore... except for those few facts that favor their "feelings" of course.

I also suspect that old Saul Alinsky has been more successful than he ever imagined.... it is my opinion that the media and public schools have slowly and insidiously embedded his "Rules for Radicals" concepts deeply into the subconsciousness of society today. To the point where people immediately use those concepts without even realizing it whenever faced with opposition to their cherished "opinions".

Reading the anti gun/anti rights/anti freedom articles and subsequent comments is nothing more than seeing old Saul's Rules for Radicals in action. Sad thing is I suspect the media knows exactly what it is doing..... and also sad is very few of the anti folks commenting realize they are only parroting old Saul and not doing any logical thinking on their own.

But then, that was old Saul's goal from the start.

And, sad to say, sometimes old Saul rears his ugly head in some of the threads (not this one ... yet) on this very forum...................

detroit_fan

Lets just hope all this attention with ABE doesn't lead to a lame duck legislature passing more restrictions. It would not surprise me with the number of people that won't be going back to Lansing.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
If I didn't know better, I'd say the media [the supposed watchdogs of democracy]<- &-> [Big government folks] are working in tandem to make sure "we little people" know our place and stay cowering in those corners where "they" say we belong. But I know better...uhm, well I used to, now I'm starting to get worried.

Google "rockefeller + washington post + appreciate"