• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC is not dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

77zach

i hope your wrong (oc dead) !!!

"Delete lines 3-5" gets rid of OC. The amendment will be voted on in committee. I think that she'd either get permission from Evers OR she believes that another Republican on the committee is with her, so it's dead right now. I guess it can be amended again in Rules or on the Floor. Don't know.

Man, the senate is a den of absolute fascists.

Last edited:

~*'Phoenix'*~

"Delete lines 3-5" gets rid of OC. The amendment will be voted on in committee. I think that she'd either get permission from Evers OR she believes that another Republican on the committee is with her, so it's dead right now. I guess it can be amended again in Rules or on the Floor. Don't know.

Man, the senate is a den of absolute fascists.

Ok, yeah, this traitor says delete lines 35-36, the part that changes the law to allow open carry. Writing to her now...

77zach

Has anyone gotten to her by phone?

I did this morning. Spoke to some girl, told her to tell Evil Ellyn (I said senator bogdanoff) that I was very disappointed she was trying to kill OC and that was it.

what a loathsome creature she is. These criminals piss me off big time.

Rick H

This new amendment will totally destroy hunting as well.
also ban cell phones, watches, or Automobiles or any other electronic device.

77zach

This new amendment will totally destroy hunting as well.
also ban cell phones, watches, or Automobiles or any other electronic device.

If there is a glimmer of hope it is that her amendment is garbage even from an anti's viewpoint. As Hammer said in the last hearing this language is far too subjective. Maybe she's just a raving anti and doesn't have a fellow Republican's support on the committee and the rest will reject the amendment.

mach1chris

It will be most likely rejected to hell... in my point of view she is looking for just another loop hole to kill open carry.. most likely wont happen.

bigmike9419

I love How I was allowed to carry firearms openly in defense of this country, But I am not allowed to do it in defense of my own family.......ERRRRRRRR........This really burns my @$$.

BountyXP

For those above who stated Bogdanoff's amendment was an undercover way to kill full open carry, you were dead-on-balls accurate. She openly (no pun intended) stated that was her purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.