• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Will I have an issue carrying lobby day?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I think they'll mistake you for a terrorist if you try to pass off a temporary permit and expired Passport......

And shoot you on sight!

:lol::banana::lol::monkey

But he's going to carry his temporary permit and expired DL, so he should be safe.:p

stay safe.

scouser

But he's going to carry his temporary permit and expired DL, so he should be safe.:p

stay safe.

except, skid, he said he lost his DL, he didn't say it had expired. The items he has that have expired are a passport and a learners permit for a motorcycle. The temporary permit that DMV stamped is just a piece of 8.5 x 11 paper, no photo on it. At least mine didn't when I had one a few months ago and, as mine includes clearance for transporting large amounts of very hazardous materials in very large vehicles, if they allow me to drive with no photo on a temp piece of paper I can't see them going to the expense of putting one on a piece of paper for driving a car. At least he has planned to have someone with him that can take possession of his firearm if the Capitol Police decide to be uncooperative. Hopefully it won't be an issue, but at least he's prepared as best he can in the circumstances.

:lol::banana::lol::monkey

edited to add "I propose a new rule for the forum ... no one may use both a dancing banana and a dancing monkey in the same post"

Last edited: