• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

18.2-287.4. Carrying loaded firearms in public areas prohibited

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
do they make 19 round mags? I would carry one out of spite.

The law says more than 20 rounds. No need to go looking for oddball stuff.

This is why we harp on actually reading what the law says, as opposed to guessing at what it means.

stay safe.

Tanner

ugh! I saw that it said more than 20. Meaning that a 20 round mag would be perfectly legal. A 19 round mag would not only be in compliance but 1 round inder the limit. It was my failed attempt to make a joke. I thought it was funny because it is as ridiculous as the law itself. After all skid you were the one that told me to relax.

P.S. I wrote this post from my recliner. TOTALLY RELAXED!!! <----joke