• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2013/14 Legislative Reel

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I see you deleted it three minutes later, Peter. Must have been good footage. :rolleyes:

Thsoe damn ads cut it in half so I deleted the first post. It's in the second post full size.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I see you deleted it three minutes later, Peter. Must have been good footage. :rolleyes:

I see lots of STICKERS ... they are big stickers ...

Not to much more than than that.

Thanks for the music not being annoying, most videos have really annoying music ..

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thanks for the memories!

Seeing that sure stirs a lot of memories Peter. A lot of blood and sweat (+ an occasional pound of flesh) yielded some hard fought successes and a few disappointments.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Thanks for the music not being annoying, most videos have really annoying music ..

It's a Virginia thing, David. You wouldn't understand.

stay safe.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran

Incapable of comprehending a bigger picture, those of limited cognitive capacity will only see that which they are capable of comprehending.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Incapable of comprehending a bigger picture, those of limited cognitive capacity will only see that which they are capable of comprehending.

Respectfully disagreeing with you, Dr. Mark.

The fool has no point of reference regarding the scenes shown, or the persons in the scenes.

He has repeatedly been invited to come and join us on Lobby Day. An offer to cover his transportation, lodging, and meals expenses has been repeatedly made. He refuses to acknowledge the invitation and offer, let alone to either accept or decline them.

Some folks grew up here and their Mommas taught them manners and basic social etiquette. Some who came here also had those things taught to them by their Mommas. Some who came here had those things taught to them by folks who eventually become their friends. Some folks never learned - we call them Damn Yankees or heathens. The person in question has the attributes of both.

In the meantime, we shall have to muddle through, continuing our benighted ways since the expert will not come and instruct us plebians and our General Assembly in the correct and approved way things ought to be done.

Yours in muddling, I remain etc., etc.

stay safe.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
Respectfully disagreeing with you, Dr. Mark.

The fool has no point of reference regarding the scenes shown, or the persons in the scenes.

He has repeatedly been invited to come and join us on Lobby Day. An offer to cover his transportation, lodging, and meals expenses has been repeatedly made. He refuses to acknowledge the invitation and offer, let alone to either accept or decline them.

Some folks grew up here and their Mommas taught them manners and basic social etiquette. Some who came here also had those things taught to them by their Mommas. Some who came here had those things taught to them by folks who eventually become their friends. Some folks never learned - we call them Damn Yankees or heathens. The person in question has the attributes of both.

In the meantime, we shall have to muddle through, continuing our benighted ways since the expert will not come and instruct us plebians and our General Assembly in the correct and approved way things ought to be done.

Yours in muddling, I remain etc., etc.

stay safe.
I'll keep muddling as well...

Should he take up the offer, I'll pitch in toward the return portion of the round-trip ticket.