• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead alr

Jordysoso

Look up sandy hook exposed on YouTube. Roughly 40 mins long and millions of views. Not only did they screw up posting this, relief efforts and sites, as well as "RIP SUZY" Facebook pages, were made days before the shooting.

motoxmann

you need to loosen the tin foil son, your hat's on too tight, constricting blood flow to your brain and causing you to make irrational statements and conspiracy theories.

apparently ignornace is bliss in your area, eh? irrational statements would require severely in depth speculation and assumptions, none of which I've done. I've provided some of several forms of hard evidence, genuine facts. you can't get much more factual than actual police comms.
plus the below... which is also plain and simply genuine evidence. as well as all the photo evidence of other various things related to the "victims"

Look up sandy hook exposed on YouTube. Roughly 40 mins long and millions of views. Not only did they screw up posting this, relief efforts and sites, as well as "RIP SUZY" Facebook pages, were made days before the shooting.

katsung47

If you believe this case was created by someone, then the suspect must be government itself because no other people have the ability to do it, just like 911 and the assassination of JFK. To cover up a slaughtering of 27 people, you need the ability to control police, media and government officials. So it’s funny to take the information from authority as evidence to convince people. It only misleads.

In this case, Adam Lanza and his mother, could be victims of the plot. Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime. Government has. They are pushing for a gun ban. It’s hard to ban all kinds of guns. So the first step is to ban the “Assault weapon”. That’s why they insisted that the gunman used a rifle. By common sense, it’s easy to use hand gun to shoot inside a building. It’s rare to see people use rifle to commit killing inside rooms when they have hand gun as choice.
------------------
Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting.

[video=youtube;iGn4o1Lb6L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGn4o1Lb6L0&feature=player_embedded [/video]------------------

motoxmann

To cover up a slaughtering of 27 people, you need the ability to control police, media and government officials.

I know I'm taking this out of context, but just wanted to say: control is only 1 way of doing it. Tricking is another. it'd be easier to make the police THINK a certain something is real, than it would be to simply tell the police that something is real.
although, control is often achieved by trickery, and the controlled don't even know they're being controlled.

katsung47

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth
Saturday, February 9, 2013

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth

[video=youtube;nGrOP_Hd6GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrOP_Hd6GY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-c...-mouths-of-babes-comes-the-truth-2445398.html

katsung47

No others could do Sandy Hook massacre except the Feds because so many resources were activated: police, media, government officials and informants (some were called as "actors" by people.) And they of course would let out disinformation to meddle the water.

Robbie Parker was pushed out as a trap to discredit “Sandy Hook truthers”. Mr. Parker was selected because he has three look alike daughters, all with blonde hair and you can hardly recognize them if the picture was taken in a few years.

Here is a doctored picture. Madeline and Samantha have no legs in the photo. It was cut and replaced by other stuff. That two legs on bottom part is from another photo. The size and location does not fit Robbie Parker’s body.

skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg

http://contrailscience.com/skitch/skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg

And they deliberately let Madeline wearing Emilie's dress in photo with Obama. Let her in Emilie’s hair style in picture one too. The dress and hair style were designed to confusing people (that Emilie wasn’t dead) then to prove the suspicious people are "conspiracy theorist". Remember, no others have the motive and resource to do that. Those who could take pictures of Obama and Samantha have the privilege or that photo was a product of the "strategy office"(disinformation office) too.

Sandy_Hook_school_shooting__President_Obama_prepares_to_address_Newtown_at_emotional_memorial_service_%7C_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg
---

http://contrailscience.com/skitch/S...ial_service_|_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg

That picture was created particularly to mislead people to conclude Emily hadn't died. (they let Madeline wear Emily's dress) That's a trap set up for suspicious people. It proves even the president could be obedient actor to be manipulated by the perpetrator. See how happy those actors are. Are they family members who just lost a lovely girl and after memory service, or it was a celebrating party?

Last edited:

Samopal

Don't mean to be a dick, but this is the kind of tinfoil hattery that makes us all look insane. Please, take your medication, get some sleep, and lay off the booze.

altajava

One of the things that has kept me reading this website over the years is the requirement to back up an argument with proveable fact and reference to law. Personally, I'm embaresed to see this conspiracy theory on this website.

katsung47

Don't mean to be a dick, but this is the kind of tinfoil hattery that makes us all look insane. Please, take your medication, get some sleep, and lay off the booze.

You behave in Bush's way. To start a war with Iraq, Bush accused there was "WMD" there. I put the pictures there with my comment. If I was wrong, please argue or debate. Shout abusing and personal attack is not the way for discussion.

Government monopolized the news agency. They censored the important news of Sandy Hook shootings. Sandy Hook - Judge seals police records for 90 days. It helps to fume suspicion of people. Why did they release so much inconsistent information on Sandy Hook shooting?

Do you know why they released the following news (MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE)? Because there are many people work for government as informants. They are afraid of becoming sacrifices when they were told to carry out a mission. So the late news (hijackers still alive) released to comfort them. Now we saw so many disinformation released later after Sandy Hook shooting. It hints "we didn't kill that many children". That's the trick how the government fool you the people.

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.
The world's media has reported that many of the so-called hijackers "fingered" by the FBI are still alive. For example the BBC (British Broadcasting Cooperation) carried this report:

Hijack "suspects" alive and well.

The following article is a remake of http://www.mujahideen.fsnet.co.uk/wtc/wtc-hijackers.htm which lists many of the media articles dealing with the hijackers who were not hijackers.
http://guardian.150m.com/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well, I did file another FOIA request (given that the states attny said no arrests were anticipated ~ this opens up the records under FOIA) ... still they refuse ....

Something is rotten...

Freedom1Man

Well, I did file another FOIA request (given that the states attny said no arrests were anticipated ~ this opens up the records under FOIA) ... still they refuse ....

Something is rotten...

Didn't the same woman give an interview after the Boston explosions? I thought she looked familiar, I think her new name is Dawn.

katsung47

(1) In January, I read a post about Emilie’s fund raising page. I went there and copied the page content then wrote the following: “Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Original funding page in facebook (the content I copied):

Joined Facebook 12/14/2012
Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info

katsung47

2. I think my allegation on Emily's 12/14 face book fund raising page hit the target. After I posted it, I got a reply

01-24-13, 12:24 AM#52
FreedomFromAll

Originally Posted by katsung47

Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death? Even two hours before poice confimed the death?

That facebook account does not exist, so why are you linking us to something that does not exist?

This one does though and proves you are wrong. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emili...175096?sk=info

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...-photo-used-sandy-hook-shooting-victim-6.html

I went to that url, the Emilie's fund raising page was disappeared. They found the flaw and disabled the site.
-----------------------

3. Weeks later, I clicked at that url, it revived. Only the join date becomes: 12/15. They corrected it to make it a reasonable story.
Obviously, it was impossible for Mr. Parker to learn his daughter’s death so quickly and let his friends in Utah to open a donation account in bank and then set up a fund raising page in Face book. All these were prepared in advance.

Lyndsy Simon

2. I think my allegation on Emily's 12/14 face book fund raising page hit the target. After I posted it, I got a reply

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...-photo-used-sandy-hook-shooting-victim-6.html

I went to that url, the Emilie's fund raising page was disappeared. They found the flaw and disabled the site.
-----------------------

3. Weeks later, I clicked at that url, it revived. Only the join date becomes: 12/15. They corrected it to make it a reasonable story.
Obviously, it was impossible for Mr. Parker to learn his daughter’s death so quickly and let his friends in Utah to open a donation account in bank and then set up a fund raising page in Face book. All these were prepared in advance.

Allow me to be blunt for a moment.

You expect me to entertain the notion that an entire town is playing along with a plot to create a false flag event - that people are giving false interviews, pretending the their children are dead, that the President of the United States is in on it to the point that he's acting for the cameras as well... an not a single person has provided proof of this? Further, while someone has masterminded this whole event, they missed the fact that accounts and web pages were set up prior to the event?

Finally, after all their carefully laid plans and schemes, these powerful people failed to pass any federal legislation in the wake of the event.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Web pages have post dates wrong all the time. I encounter it regularly researching events that are in the news with the potential to impact my political interests, and I understand why it occurs from a technical standpoint.

News agencies credit the wrong person. I've got a newspaper clipping from when I was about 6 that lists me as a girl; I assure you there is no gender reassignment scandal in my past.

Stop. Just stop. Sandy Hook happened. A warped man killed his own mother and proceeded to take his anger out on the rest of the world.

mikeyb

I've got a newspaper clipping from when I was about 6 that lists me as a girl; I assure you there is no gender reassignment scandal in my past.

Well, there's one piece of evidence for one side, and not one piece to say otherwise, so obviously you've spent your entire life covering up the operation.

;) Just kidding.

Tinhat stuff is ridiculous. Too many people watched 24 and think our government really behaves that way. False flag fear-mongers don't provide evidence, they just exploit the "what if" scenarios, and the lack of evidence released to the public. Supposition is not evidence. Like UFO sightings. In the past 10-15 years, with the increase of digital cameras and high resolution, why are there no steady shots of UFOs? The TV shows still show footage from the tape era, where it's pretty easy to create fakes.

eye95

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was de

You will notice that most proof of wackadoodle theories consist of questions: "Well, why is it that..." THHHBBBTTT!

The OP comes by every once in a while to drop a bunch of tinfoil covered turds that it thinks are "posts" and then (thankfully) disappears for a while, presumably pooping tinfoil on some other unfortunate bunch of people on the Internet.

If it ever had something useful to post, I might want to read one of its theories, but as the only thing it ever posts is wackadoodle nonsense, I assign everything it writes zero credibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

beebobby

Most of the "Sandy Hookers" have moved on to new conspiracy theories. I suggest jumping on the "Tornadogate" bandwagon. You know, the one that claims that the OK tornado was a govt. plot to force marshal law onto the residents of Moore.

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.ctnow.com/news/hc-newtown-foi-0522-20130521,0,5713903.story

Here is what Sharkey proposed:

Proposed to amend 1-210(b)(3) to include “(H) criminal investigation photograph, film, videotape, other image or recording or report depicting or describing the victim or victims.”

Now more secret meetings??? (I don't think violations of our FOIA act in this respect but something to consider).

The news video says that they got a copy of the bill ... but this would need a e-cert to pass this year as all the committee deadlines are long gone.

So what are they trying to hide? Anything? Nothing? We may never know....