• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Might want to have a stratigic discussion

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I did not bother paying for the other forum so it is now gone.

I believe a meeting of the minds is in order, not sure when or how but a discussion on how we are going to proceed needs to take place soon so all those involved may have the same agenda and direction of pressure.

We have the last hill to climb, lets be sure we are all tied off and heading up the same face so we do not falter.

PM's work best right now, we can consider alternatives.

Festus_Hagen

I did not bother paying for the other forum so it is now gone.

I believe a meeting of the minds is in order, not sure when or how but a discussion on how we are going to proceed needs to take place soon so all those involved may have the same agenda and direction of pressure.

We have the last hill to climb, lets be sure we are all tied off and heading up the same face so we do not falter.

PM's work best right now, we can consider alternatives.
Marc emails me .

Last edited:

mspgunner

Nedless to say, wheel are already spinning. There maybe a Rally at the Capitol Sept. 11th, the first day of the veto session. Someone else is doing the foot work on that.
Much more on the private side being done as well. I'll do an email to the radical 2A/OC operatives.
I feel like I've been typing for two straight days except for a cat nap.