• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wife OCed first time yesterday

Fibresteve

My wife finally bought a holster (Fobus paddle) for the Ruger SP101 I got her last Christmas. Before I even got home from work last night she had gone to Starbucks for her first open carry! I have OCed in the same SB and it's never a big deal. Guy behind her did say "nice gun". I'm so proud of her!

Batousaii

Very Cool~!
- Congratzz to your wife.
- I would love my wife to get more comfortable with carrying her firearm. She will only carry "Doc" our derringer (38 special).

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
My wife finally bought a holster (Fobus paddle) for the Ruger SP101 I got her last Christmas. Before I even got home from work last night she had gone to Starbucks for her first open carry! I have OCed in the same SB and it's never a big deal. Guy behind her did say "nice gun". I'm so proud of her!

Awesome! :monkey:banana::monkey:banana:

Fibresteve

I would like to take her to the picnic in Bham but it's a bit to far for us down here in the bottom of the state. Need to have a get together for us in SW WA.