• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Attn mods/admins

Sono

Can someone message me about a posting issue, I cant figure out how to find and contact anyone

Basically, its just when I comment, it doesnt show up on the threads and I get a "pending Mod approval" message ?
I still havent seen my comments from yesterday or any I posted today as well.

Thank you.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
You can address a PM to Administrator or Moderator or Grapeshot.

BTW - welcome to OCDO. (Unless you are a bot or a troll.)

stay safe.

Sono

You can address a PM to Administrator or Moderator or Grapeshot.

BTW - welcome to OCDO. (Unless you are a bot or a troll.)

stay safe.

LOL, no Im the real deal here. just dont know why some of my replies are not posting?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Can someone message me about a posting issue, I cant figure out how to find and contact anyone

Basically, its just when I comment, it doesnt show up on the threads and I get a "pending Mod approval" message ?
I still havent seen my comments from yesterday or any I posted today as well.

Thank you.
Newbie posts are most frequently reviewed by a Mod before going public...until a minimum number (10) of posts have been obtained. You can PM others via menu below their screen name - click on it.

You are almost there - patience please.

Last edited:

Sono

Newbie posts are most frequently reviewed by a Mod before going public...until a minimum number (10) of posts have been obtained. You can PM others via menu below their screen name - click on it.

You are almost there - patience please.

Thank you for the info, I dont know who's who yet so I didnt know who to address it to... now I know.

Lots of good reads here and everyone seems level headed which is a good thing , right? lol
Thanks for the welcome and having me here.

stealthyeliminator

Thank you for the info, I dont know who's who yet so I didnt know who to address it to... now I know.

Lots of good reads here and everyone seems level headed which is a good thing , right? lol

Welcome :)

BlueSquid

You've only just met Skid...give it time. :p

I kid, I love all the Olde Pharts, and am trying my damndest to join the club some day.

Last edited:

Sono

You've only just met Skid...give it time. :p

I kid, I love all the Olde Pharts, and am trying my damndest to join the club some day.

well, I can be a real jokester from time to time myself, its all fun and games till someone gets butthurt...lol
We just had a murder in the hood last night just a few blocks away and come to find out, one was a kid I knew since he was a baby, hanging with the wrong crowd.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_55de3697-22c7-52a3-9d61-02c5597afe11.html