• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Carry Gun

Metalhead47

Hmm...

well not any more impractical or foolish than an AK/AR "pistol." I want one
DevilSmiley.gif

jbone

Maybe I'll buy a second Mosin to make one of these.

MosinNagantPistol.jpg

Mainsail

I'll never understand the "assumption" that everyone in the world has a facebook account, but that's a thread of its own.

Anyway, here's my newest OC handgun. No, I haven't done so yet.

Lever2.png

And the kid shooting it:

Shoot08b.png

Lever4.png

Metalhead47

No, but wouldn't mind experiencing it. 91/30 on sale at BIG-5 right now for $99, so tempting.

Forget the muzzle blast, it's the RECOIL from that beast I'd be worried about! I got one of those hundred-dollar Big-5 Mosins myself. It's not bad, but you can probably get a nicer example for about the same price online.

FMJ 911

Forget the muzzle blast, it's the RECOIL from that beast I'd be worried about! I got one of those hundred-dollar Big-5 Mosins myself. It's not bad, but you can probably get a nicer example for about the same price online.

I got a nice Hex Receiver Mosin for $100.07 back in 2008. That was the price after taxes!

Also, don't forget the M38's, M44's, Type 53's, and M91/59's! Those Carbines make quite a bit of Muzzle Blast! :)