• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunsmiths in Henderson?

brettf22raptor

Hey guys,

So I'm moving back to Henderson(long story) and need the rear sight on my Makarov .380 looked at as it isn't functioning properly. I also have about a dozen other guns that I inherited from my uncle who got them from my grandfather that need to be checked out. The last time they were cleaned/oiled was in June 1996(I know because I helped my grandfather do it. haha). Any suggestions on a place that's reliable? I would like to get at least the .357 and a couple of the shotguns checked out ASAP. Thanks in advance!

-Brett

28kfps

Hey guys,

So I'm moving back to Henderson(long story) and need the rear sight on my Makarov .380 looked at as it isn't functioning properly. I also have about a dozen other guns that I inherited from my uncle who got them from my grandfather that need to be checked out. The last time they were cleaned/oiled was in June 1996(I know because I helped my grandfather do it. haha). Any suggestions on a place that's reliable? I would like to get at least the .357 and a couple of the shotguns checked out ASAP. Thanks in advance!

-Brett

A dozen of other guns? Great, What's you address and when are you home? Ok just kidding. You might check with Spurlocks gun shop if you are located in old part of Henderson.

brettf22raptor

Not in Henderson but Wild West Guns will do a great job and a great price.

+1, and not really all that far from Henderson, being on the south side of Las Vegas, near Russell on Wynn Road.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. I'll definitely check them out.

A dozen of other guns? Great, What's you address and when are you home? Ok just kidding. You might check with Spurlocks gun shop if you are located in old part of Henderson.

Hahaha you wish ;) We'll have to have a shoot day and I'll bring some of them out as soon as I know they're safe to fire. I'll check them out too. Thanks!

brettf22raptor

Took the .357 to Spurlocks this afternoon. They gave it a good once over and gave it a clean bill of health! :D As soon as I get a holster it'll be my new OC sidearm.