• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Federal Building Rally 3/6

sirtirithon

Date and Time: March 6th 11am-2pm
920 W Riverside Ave, Spokane, Washington 99201

Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/818764441531542

On 25 February 2015, Anthony Bosworth of Liberty for All was approached by Federal agents, under false pretenses and was arrested, detained for five hours in a steel cage without charges, denied Miranda rights, and access to an attorney, interrogated by the FBI as a domestic terrorist, and then released with a citation for "failure to comply", even though his civil rights were clearly violated at every turn.

His only action was that he was standing outside the federal courthouse at a 10th amendment rally, while legally openly carrying a firearm. The Feds have still not returned his firearms.

This is more than a violation against one citizen's civil liberties. It is a blatant overreach by federal authorities who treated a citizen and a combat veteran as though they were his master.

Bring your side arms. Bring your long guns. This is a peaceful rally. But it is an armed one.

This rally is the Patriots' answer to a tyrannical and out of control government.

Their abuses will not stand. But we will.

We will not comply.

Groups sponsoring:
Liberty For All
Defend Amendment X

Additional reading on this topic:

http://www.patrickhenrysociety.com/...vement-wa-state-interrogate-liberty-activist/

Video of the incident:
http://youtu.be/AJGu9F07u3U

solus

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...arrying-weapon-at-federal-courthouse/31486396

I find it interesting Mr. Bosworth was arrested while carrying a long rifle (AK style firearm) in what appears to be, in my humble opinion, to be an event that was purposely pushing the envelope the arena to possibly extend his agenda of becoming 'sheriff' of Yakima.

Also of interest is nothing was mentioned during his short 2.5 minutes about his affiliation of 'liberty for all' or any type of 'mistreatment' or delay while in federal detainment.

just say'g...

ipse

decklin

Can we stop with this? What is your point in mentioning that? That he's entitled to some special dispensation? What?

I agree. I am a combat veteran. I did five years in the infantry with two tours in Iraq. The choices I made for my life does NOT put me in a special category above anyone else.
Either we are all equal under the Constitution or we are not.
We need to unite as Citizens and stop organizing into small groups.

sirtirithon

I agree. I am a combat veteran. I did five years in the infantry with two tours in Iraq. The choices I made for my life does NOT put me in a special category above anyone else.
Either we are all equal under the Constitution or we are not.
We need to unite as Citizens and stop organizing into small groups.

First of all, thank you for your service!

Second, I did not write that information I merely copied it from the event page to share with you folks. I suspect Anthony's wife wrote that, and she is rightfully proud of her husbands service to our country.

I do not think this is the time to pick apart the wording used by the writer and get side tracked from the very serious issue at hand, being that this man had his rights completely denied and violated.

Hope to see many of you there!