• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Costco

briehl12

So I work at a local car dealership and we have Costco rep here today for membership sign up. I just want the pizza she brought in! Lol anyways she asked if I was a member or asked if I would consider joining. I politely told her no. I let her know that Costco doesn't allow open carry or concealed carry in thier stores. Then I went on to mention SAMs club follows state law and I will spend my money with them instead. She then proceeds to tell me oh you don't need to carry we will protect you, laughing.

The pizza was good though!

Dave_pro2a

So I work at a local car dealership and we have Costco rep here today for membership sign up. I just want the pizza she brought in! Lol anyways she asked if I was a member or asked if I would consider joining. I politely told her no. I let her know that Costco doesn't allow open carry or concealed carry in thier stores. Then I went on to mention SAMs club follows state law and I will spend my money with them instead. She then proceeds to tell me oh you don't need to carry we will protect you, laughing.

The pizza was good though!

Perfect.

A free market solution to an ideological difference.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I would have asked her all of their security accommodations. The asked for the contract, then add a 100 million dollar clause to the contract that if you are injured for any reason at any of their stores, then that's what they owe you and that your claim of being injured is prima facia proof of injury.

Last edited: