• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped by Starbucks on the way to the General Assembly

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Exactly SD....EXACTLY!

I think someone else will have to take the slack at the GA next week.
I'm at the farm running a 104 fever.
Diabetics don't have much of an immune system and being around all those city people, I was bound to catch something.

Put everything else on hold - break that fever and rest. Tomorrow is another day.

MSC 45ACP

Exactly SD....EXACTLY!

I think someone else will have to take the slack at the GA next week.
I'm at the farm running a 104 fever.
Diabetics don't have much of an immune system and being around all those city people, I was bound to catch something.

Ice Bath if it goes any higher.
Jewish Penicillin (Chicken Soup) for whatever ails you...

Get well soon, Brother.

nuc65

Activist Member
Here is a not so cheap spot that will air with the superbowl...

Special Report: Bloomberg reloads in push for gun control

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Among the slick, million-dollar ads for the likes of Pepsi and Honda during the Super Bowl this Sunday, viewers in Washington will see a far more modest spot. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino will be sitting on a couch touting an issue most politicians avoid like the plague: gun control. The two mayors, whose local teams face off in the big game, are making the pitch for Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG), the organization they co-founded in 2006. ...

Aknazer

Here is a not so cheap spot that will air with the superbowl...

Special Report: Bloomberg reloads in push for gun control

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Among the slick, million-dollar ads for the likes of Pepsi and Honda during the Super Bowl this Sunday, viewers in Washington will see a far more modest spot. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino will be sitting on a couch touting an issue most politicians avoid like the plague: gun control. The two mayors, whose local teams face off in the big game, are making the pitch for Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG), the organization they co-founded in 2006. ...

It's only being played in the northeast so let the rest of us know just how retarded the commercial is.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot

Have a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BO94AdhCg0k

Invoking Patriotism and the second amendment in the same paragraph as common sense gun control....

Talk about polished liars!!

Polished and buffed up fecal matter is still fecal matter and comes from the same end of the horse.

........................................................................................

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member

Invoking Patriotism and the second amendment in the same paragraph as common sense gun control....

Talk about polished liars!!

Polished and buffed up fecal matter is still fecal matter and comes from the same end of the horse.

........................................................................................

Love the comments over 7 pages such as:
You don't stop criminals by passing laws. I'm no legal expert, but criminals break the law.
DeadFishFactory 10 hours ago 20
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

You don't support gun ownership.
You don't believe in free America.
You don't support concealed carry reciprocity.
You arrest marines, doctors, politicians, students, and other legal gun owners that comes into New York city with a gun in the name of your unconstitutional "sullivan laws" that defines their gun as an "illegal" gun because it is not registered with NYC but you won't allow non New Yorkers to get permits anyways, and won't recognize other concealed carry licenses. freedom anyone?

moparZJ 9 hours ago
Both of them are a joke.:banghead:

TFred

All proof to shed light on the fact that their innocent-sounding "against illegal guns" takes on an entirely different meaning once you understand that they believe ANY gun owned by a non-LEO SHOULD BE illegal.

TFred