• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pictures from Lobby Day?

The Wolfhound

And how was your Lobby Day?

I took a picture of the bus from the NoVA MDA and wound up chatting for about an hour with the bus driver who was very curious about my Guns Save Lives sticker. Wound up staying so late that the antis had started up. Took a picture of them too. I am very curious about the bullhorn they used as it appeared to be delivered by a Capitol Cop with gold Maple leaves on his shoulders.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
... delivered by a Capitol Cop with gold Maple leaves on his shoulders.

Oak leaves?

Rounded lobes as opposed to spikey parts? He's a Major. ("Major what" to be determined.)

But why in the name of Cthulu was the Capitol Police delivering a bullhorn to the mommies?

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
As loud as they are the Major probably gave them the bullhorn to keep the volume down.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I pulled a couple of frames out of some of the video I took...Thought I'd post them:

brqiRzY.png

Matt is the man behind the camera most of the time and doesn't get the exposure he deserves as a fine videographer and artist!

PnAqixo.png

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
We do need every group to pull together. Won't happen but there are still a few. The small farm folks were wearing their stickers and GSL and I noticed a lot of pro gun people, both VCDL members and otherwise, with the PEC stickers.

drOkdVi.png

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
At first I thought Joe Morrissey had infiltrated the group but it turned out to be Bob who volunteered to babysit an AK since they weren't letting letting guns in.

h9HA8in.png

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Why bother to tell her? Not like she would know what you were talking about. ;>)

In a measuring contest she's a bigger one than his.*

stay safe.

* - And no, I have no idea, have never asked, and do not care to know what he tapes out at.:uhoh: