• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

state grounds coffee house

oohrahboy

yup thats what i decided to do, everyone seemed to enjoy the fact that i was exercising my rights, of course it was a meet and greet with a congressional candidate who has constitutional principles, so of course the coffee shop was filled with people who know and love there god given rights

eastmeyers

yup thats what i decided to do, everyone seemed to enjoy the fact that i was exercising my rights, of course it was a meet and greet with a congressional candidate who has constitutional principles, so of course the coffee shop was filled with people who know and love there god given rights

I get emails from my State Rep, whom happens to be anti 2a, anti constitution, and very liberal. She invites me to have coffee with her, I OC at the place where she is holding the meet all the time, but I wonder if things would be different while she was their...

Bronson

I get emails from my State Rep, whom happens to be anti 2a, anti constitution, and very liberal. She invites me to have coffee with her, I OC at the place where she is holding the meet all the time, but I wonder if things would be different while she was their...

Please please please have coffee with her while OCing. Make sure to record it.

Bronson

stainless1911

Banned
I agree. OC during the meet, record it, and keep us posted.
popkorn.gif

stainless1911

Banned
right click--->save image as--->name it---> then it should show up in your pictures, or documents folder. I uploaded to photobucket, and then use the IMG code to get it onto the posts.
Its easier than it sounds.;)

Thats how I got it, from some other post on this site.

I know you diddnt want to cut/paste, but thats the only way I know.

Last edited: