• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lynchburg VA July 7th, 2012 -- Greet -N- Grill

half_life1052

Come one come all. I am firing up the grill at my place. I plan on making ribs and chicken. I am looking for a head count so that I may buy enough. Bring something to share if you can. Beware though, since my 21 year old wolf passed on last year, his understudy the Shitszu thinks she is something ;) .

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I intend to be there and if the wife has the day off, she'll probably be there too! Is there anything we can bring so that you're not bearing all of the food burden?

love4guns

Come one come all. I am firing up the grill at my place. I plan on making ribs and chicken. I am looking for a head count so that I may buy enough. Bring something to share if you can. Beware though, since my 21 year old wolf passed on last year, his understudy the Shitszu thinks she is something ;) .

Plus 1....ill bring some steaks

half_life1052

I intend to be there and if the wife has the day off, she'll probably be there too! Is there anything we can bring so that you're not bearing all of the food burden?
A side to share will get it unless you don't trust a yankee to grill ribs or chicken :lol:

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I'd think PM would be sufficient. You could always give a generic address and then have signs near your neighborhood if you wanted to be particularly generic about it. :)

half_life1052

Half life is the greet n grill still on? If so what time should we plan on being there?

As of now, I have no electricity. If power is restored I will carry on with plans. In the event that power is not restored before hand, I would have no way of prepping any food. The best I can say is "stay tuned". I am keeping myself and my kids at the office during the day to avoid the heat.

half_life1052

Power! Glorious airconditioning! I feel as though I have been on a deserted island for days. Can I get a new show of hands for people attending. I am sure that some are still without power and therefore not even thinking about anything else.

amtilton17

Power! Glorious airconditioning! I feel as though I have been on a deserted island for days. Can I get a new show of hands for people attending. I am sure that some are still without power and therefore not even thinking about anything else.

As of right now I will be there, at least until I have to go to work.