• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dem Congressman tells unions that they too start getting bloody.

zack991

Dem Congressman tells unions that they need to start getting bloody.

A Democratic Congressman from Massachusetts is raising the stakes in the nation’s fight over the future of public employee unions, saying emails aren’t enough to show support and that it is time to “get a little bloody.”

“I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going. Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary,” Rep. Mike Capuano (D-Ma.) told a crowd in Boston on Tuesday rallying in solidarity for Wisconsin union members. …

This is not Capuano’s first brush with violent rhetoric. Last month Capuano said, “Politicians, I think are too bland today. I don’t know what they believe in. Nothing wrong with throwing a coffee cup at someone if you’re doing it for human rights.”

Update II: A Republican deputy AG in Wisconsin tweeted on February 19th that security forces should use “live ammunition” to clear the capital. His boss promised to review the matter and deal with it accordingly, calling it “unacceptable.” Now, which of these statements using violent rhetoric will be more likely to make the evening news tonight? And when will Nancy Pelosi do what Wisconsin AG Bryan Corbin has started to do?

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/...t-out-on-the-streets-and-get-a-little-bloody/

If your not carrying you might want to start doing so, because this type of violent threats are happening every where.

Last edited:

eye95

He couldn't possibly have said that. In the wake of all the tea parties and the shooting in Arizona, we are all being civil now, especially the folks on the left.

zack991

Yet its those evil conservatives with guns we have to watch, and not the left who give out fake sick passes to teachers who are refusing to work.

jbone

Just remember, if it DOES provoke violence, it's REALLY the fault of Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.

I wonder the percentages, what % they blame, or what % that they would not even report a single story that their threats harmed others?

Last edited: