• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

goose has flown north for the winter

jbone

That's right folks goose is back I don't have all the details but I know that he will be staying in lakewood for a while.

Did he just get released from prison, or a hospital, escape from LA? What? What’s the significance to "goose is back" I though he left the forum because he was unhappy, what the heck, whatever, welcome back goose?

Last edited:

chehalis scott

Goose left the forum for a lot of reasons but he is still a friend and in glad he is back in the state. Who knows maybe he will re-join the forum maybe he won't it doesn't matter realy he will be.around.

Ruby

Sounds like maybe things didn't work out as planned in Kali. I still consider Goose a friend, always have. I am happy to hear he is back in WA. After these past few months with all the changes in his life, he probably just needs some time to chill and get his ducks in a row again. I wish him well. Tell him Ruby says hi.

tony d tiger

Sounds like maybe things didn't work out as planned in Kali. I still consider Goose a friend, always have. I am happy to hear he is back in WA. After these past few months with all the changes in his life, he probably just needs some time to chill and get his ducks in a row again. I wish him well. Tell him Ruby says hi.

"Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE!" :D

sorry - couldn't resist.

WB Goose, wherever you are. :)

.45ACPaddy

You mean get all his geese in a row? :p

I'll be calling him up!

jbone

Goose left the forum for a lot of reasons but he is still a friend and in glad he is back in the state. Who knows maybe he will re-join the forum maybe he won't it doesn't matter realy he will be.around.

I remember the inverted Goose avatar, I didn't know him. Don’t take it wrong way, but, again, what's the significance of posting so that everyone on the WA forum should know a Goose is back in the state?

amlevin

Maybe we can "band" him with a GPS device and then everyone could see where he is at any given time.

canadian-goose-1.jpg

Also:

Instead of "Where's Waldo" it can be "Where's Goose".

cheech-albums-wheres-waldo-picture156-simpsons.jpg

Last edited:

Ruby

I remember the inverted Goose avatar, I didn't know him. Don’t take it wrong way, but, again, what's the significance of posting so that everyone on the WA forum should know a Goose is back in the state?

Goose was/is a very active supporter of OC and gun rights in general and was very active here on the forum. He also got some laws (?) and signs changed that were not in compliance with state gun laws. He is a very likeable fellow and I am glad to hear he is back.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Sounds like it's time for a get together at Normas! Somebody please get a hold of him and set a date and time.
And just to make jbone happy, the meet at Normas will be an OC event.

Last edited:

jbone

Goose was/is a very active supporter of OC and gun rights in general and was very active here on the forum. He also got some laws (?) and signs changed that were not in compliance with state gun laws. He is a very likeable fellow and I am glad to hear he is back.

Ok! I bet you heard this one before; that one with the brown eyes and long black hair, she's hot. But you're in a country full of brown eyes and long black hair babes.

You have an OC meet and the news reporter asks, so, which one is your husband, you state: the very active supporter of OC and gun rights in general and was very active here on the forum. He also got some laws (?) and signs changed that were not in compliance with state gun laws. He is the very likeable fellow and I am glad to hear he is back, over there!

You've just describe a good share OCDO people in the room, leaving the reporter with nothing that significantly separates a Goose from a Hyena. Just saying!

At least the thread OC relevance has finally been established, just saying!

Last edited:

Ruby

Ok! I bet you heard this one before; that one with the brown eyes and long black hair, she's hot. But you're in a country full of brown eyes and long black hair babes.

You have an OC meet and the news reporter asks, so, which one is your husband, you state: the very active supporter of OC and gun rights in general and was very active here on the forum. He also got some laws (?) and signs changed that were not in compliance with state gun laws. He is the very likeable fellow and I am glad to hear he is back, over there!

You've just describe a good share OCDO people in the room, leaving the reporter with nothing that significantly separates a Goose from a Hyena. Just saying!

At least the thread OC relevance has finally been established, just saying!

You didn't know him, so why do you care? If you had known him you would know who we are talking about. The thread was started for the people on the Washington forum who do know him and care about him. Not everything posted here has to relate to you personally!

jbone

You didn't know him, so why do you care? If you had known him you would know who we are talking about. The thread was started for the people on the Washington forum who do know him and care about him. Not everything posted here has to relate to you personally!

Sorry you’re taking it personnel, was only a harmless inquiry!

What I remember was a poster with some good posts and involvement as you mention, then not long after a somewhat whinny post about why they are leaving OCDO, please! Never could figure why some....

Anyway, you are right, I don't care! But not being a PC person, I decided to try and figure out the reason a person would post:
That's right folks goose is back I don't have all the details but I know that he will be staying in lakewood for a while.
when it had zero tie-in to OC. Just the appearance of another BS thread. Suggestion, it may help prevent your feelings from being hurt if you were to just relate OC upfront! Or, admit upfront “OT”.

Just me again, but I think if I were having issue with the forum, and in other areas as a few hint to, I wouldn't wish another blabbering, drumming up more sympathy on my behalf unless I initiated it. I would think this person knows how to use a phone or sign up on the forum to do their own "goose is back" dance, and communicate on their own with those they feel are friends. But again that's just me!

Snip...I don't have all the details...
This to me suggests you may not be in the know, and jumping the gun, not on this persons behalf, or with their best interest in mind, but just excited that a friend and an ex-forum poster is back in town.

Didn’t mean to rain on your parade, so I’ll bow out now and leave you to your joyous celebration.

amlevin

All "agricultural waste" aside, it would be nice if we were hearing this all from Goose himself. If HE is not interested in the Forum, why are all the Forum members interested in Goose?

jbone

All "agricultural waste" aside, it would be nice if we were hearing this all from Goose himself. If HE is not interested in the Forum, why are all the Forum members interested in Goose?

+1

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

Because, like many, he actually interacts in person with us and not just on the forum. Right now Goose is without Internet as he is in the middle of a move.

Last edited: