• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strip Walk

gmijackso

Well, I mentioned Fremont because I think it's a lot more fun the the Strip. There's a stage with pretty good performers (usually), icecream, and Girls of Glitter Gulch. People seem to be a bit more down to earth. Oh, and sometimes there's that sax player, whatever his name is. I love listening to that dude.

Carl "Safe-Sax" Ferris I believe, and I vaguely remember something about him performing some 300+ nights a year.

Last edited:

demoniacraven

re: strip walk

Okay, so I am new to the forum concept in general, however it seems this is the only way I will be able to get in contact with people who OC in Las Vegas. I would love to join you all on your next walk and I was hoping you would be able to let me know the next time you all decide to go. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

flagellum

I'm glad to see so many new users registering and showing interest. This is proof that our walks really do serve a good purpose. It's sometimes hard to get a big meet-up, as peoples interest seems to fluctuate. The amount of activity on the board is usually a good indicator of how many people are actively interested in Open Carry. Since there is no cenrtal authority here, anyone may suggest a meeting. As it seems that more and more seem interested I may try to set one up myself. For the people watching this thread, how would you feel about a "First Friday" meetup? I am yet to attend this event and It may be a good place to get some positive exposure.

Sabotage70

I'm glad to see so many new users registering and showing interest. This is proof that our walks really do serve a good purpose. It's sometimes hard to get a big meet-up, as peoples interest seems to fluctuate. The amount of activity on the board is usually a good indicator of how many people are actively interested in Open Carry. Since there is no cenrtal authority here, anyone may suggest a meeting. As it seems that more and more seem interested I may try to set one up myself. For the people watching this thread, how would you feel about a "First Friday" meetup? I am yet to attend this event and It may be a good place to get some positive exposure.
Looks like YOU need to start a thread. ;) :D

odesskiy

Keep reading the forum, the OC walks are always set up through here, so you'll see a thread. If you want, PM me, I'll be happy to keep you posted if something pops up.

Okay, so I am new to the forum concept in general, however it seems this is the only way I will be able to get in contact with people who OC in Las Vegas. I would love to join you all on your next walk and I was hoping you would be able to let me know the next time you all decide to go. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

paintsnow

Im always down.

Im leaving town at the end of the month though to go back to school. Maybe we could meet up soonish?