• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police: Suspect shot after trying to rob Vegas bar

sg_pilot

More Detail

It would be helpful to the readers if the news company provided more detail into the incident, but perhaps we will know more later.

It's amazing the risks that criminals are willing to take to steal just a few dollars. I do suppose the business end of the bartender's weapon will strongly discourage this man's behavior in the future.

Last edited:

Nevada carrier

I'm sure more details will be forthcoming after the police review surveillance video and get all the facts from the witnesses at the scene. For now, a Metro Police lieutenant has stated that the bartender is not likely to be charged with any crime as a result of the incident. This tells me that many of the facts have been reviewed and there is either evidence to corroborated the bartenders side of the story or no evidence that his story was falsified.

zack991

It would be helpful to the readers if the news company provided more detail into the incident, but perhaps we will know more later.

It's amazing the risks that criminals are willing to take to steal just a few dollars. I do suppose the business end of the bartender's weapon will strongly discourage this man's behavior in the future.

Stupid actions of criminals will help thin the heard of stupid people in this world. Kinda the same thing as people doing really stupid things for youtube and they end up getting themselves killed.

Last edited: