• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti OC youtube vid with response to comments.

stainless1911

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxFYu4S4R4

My comments :Show me one time where a person has ever been targeted for openly carrying, much less 9 times out of 10. . There is no tactical advantage in concealment unless you are o0n the offensive. As a civillian, you are to remain on the defensive. The average citizen doesn't notice, the criminal while casing, will leave, they arent on the attack yet, the criminal attacking will not notice in time, they are either on adrenaline, high, or jonesing,. Your situational awareness will let you see him first. If open carry is illegal, than if you uncover accidentally, then you have committed a crime. Where open carry is protected, and you reach up and your gun pops out, then so what, you just cover up again.

Then he made this video response to my statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSFiCTfSR_Y&feature=channel

My comments. :
Anyone can be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and no one is invincible. If they have invested this research, then they are aware of the presence of regularly carried firearms, and are likely to rob a different location. Sometimes there simply isnt anything you can do, armed or unarmed, concealed or not. Again, situational awareness. No one openly carrying has ever been targeted, and if that happens, the odds would be like 1 in .000009. While they are trying to take me out, others can run.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Thanks for the response BTW.
I feel that we are losing our rights in part, because of concealed carry. People don't see how many guns are around them every day, if they did, they would be so used to them, that they would not think twice about it. They only see what .gov and the news wants them to see. they become afraid, and without education, they ask for laws to be made against peoples rights. Others do not want to ask the .gov permission to use their rights. ie. requiring a CPL to carry

KRM59

Yatta yatta yatta

the guys said he has been in Law enforcement for years , yeah right when did he join at 12?

other than that its just another factless opinon from anther clueless person.

Last edited:

Bailenforcer

I have a real hard time believing the guy works in Law Enforcement as he claims.

I noticed he erases any responses to his video, typical of someone who like Timothy who has no intestinal fortitude to answer those who ask questions, or challenge out right lies. It is real simple if one says something he knows can not be backed up with facts, or any evidence of truth, or something that is not true intentionally or not, then he has told a lie. I want to see all those cases where open carry people are being disarmed by bad guys. Even when I concealed carry most of the time I don't make much effort to hide it, unless there is good reason to hide it. I suppose if I bother to respond and don't suck up to him he will remove my comments also. He is as dishonest as the day is long and his removal of any disagreement comments proves this. He's no different than that nut job Timothy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxFYu4S4R4

My comments :Show me one time where a person has ever been targeted for openly carrying, much less 9 times out of 10. . There is no tactical advantage in concealment unless you are o0n the offensive. As a civillian, you are to remain on the defensive. The average citizen doesn't notice, the criminal while casing, will leave, they arent on the attack yet, the criminal attacking will not notice in time, they are either on adrenaline, high, or jonesing,. Your situational awareness will let you see him first. If open carry is illegal, than if you uncover accidentally, then you have committed a crime. Where open carry is protected, and you reach up and your gun pops out, then so what, you just cover up again.

Then he made this video response to my statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSFiCTfSR_Y&feature=channel

My comments. :
Anyone can be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and no one is invincible. If they have invested this research, then they are aware of the presence of regularly carried firearms, and are likely to rob a different location. Sometimes there simply isnt anything you can do, armed or unarmed, concealed or not. Again, situational awareness. No one openly carrying has ever been targeted, and if that happens, the odds would be like 1 in .000009. While they are trying to take me out, others can run.

stainless1911

Banned
What a little bi***

Comment posted on first vid, let's see if it stays up.

So, you remove comments and responses that you are opposed to, or can't argue against? You sir are a coward, and a liar. Concealed carry suits you well. You cannot prove what you claim about bad guys targeting open carriers because there is no proof. I seriously doubt you are a cop, and if you are, you are one of those that give them a bad name.

Bailenforcer

he removed all the disagreements what a coward. Useless piece of human waste. This is how liberals do it. They silence all opposing opinions. in my humble opinion he's a fraud and his actions prove so.

Comment posted on first vid, let's see if it stays up.

So, you remove comments and responses that you are opposed to, or can't argue against? You sir are a coward, and a liar. Concealed carry suits you well. You cannot prove what you claim about bad guys targeting open carriers because there is no proof. I seriously doubt you are a cop, and if you are, you are one of those that give them a bad name.

protias

Sorry about that, it was stainless's video that was removed. :(

Last edited: