• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Topless Woman Masturbating In Van Arrested On Gun Charge

buster81

I know this isn't as important as a gun painter threatening a libel suit, but there may be a lesson to learn here.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/red-roof-inn/topless-woman-masturbating-van-arrested-gun-charge

"In addition to copping to the vehicular masturbation, Myers told cops that that there was a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer handgun in the car, a weapon for which she did not have a state-issued Firearm Owners Identification card. Myers, pictured in the above mug shot, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm."

hogeaterf6

vehicular masturbation

Jeez didnt know that was illeagal. I better read up on my laws! :D

Beretta92FSLady

Since when is masturbating in your car illegal! Shouldn't the person who called to report this be charged with peeping?

Two things I see nothing wrong with:

Masturbating in your own vehicle (someone esle's if they give you the OK. Plus, she is kinda cute, not saying if she was not cute that she still didn't have a right to do what she wants with her body and in her vehicle). My partner and me used to have so much fun years ago in the summer time driving down the freeway with the windows down and the sunroof open. People are such prudes!

Having a loaded gun in your vehicle.

Last edited:

PT111

Since when is masturbating in your car illegal! Shouldn't the person who called to report this be charged with peeping?

That also struck me as odd as I wonder what the actual charge is. I would be surprised if there is an actual law against that in those words. On a side note several years ago when I owned a clothing store a "lady" came into the store that was a little intoxicated but otherwise OK. She didn't really cause any problems but before she left I discovered that she had no underwear on at all. :D Long story on that but I was glad to get her out of the store. The next morning I read in the paper where she had been arrested sitting in her car in the Wal-Mart parking lot topless. :cool: I am not sure if she had passed out there or just too drunk to know the difference. She was not in a van nor a car with dark tinted windows and in a space close to the door so she wasn't trying to "hide" anything. She was a little "older" but very nice looking and a true redhead. ;)

sudden valley gunner

Two things I see nothing wrong with:

Masturbating in your own vehicle (someone esle's if they give you the OK. Plus, she is kinda cute, not saying if she was not cute that she still didn't have a right to do what she wants with her body and in her vehicle). My partner and me used to have so much fun years ago in the summer time driving down the freeway with the windows down and the sunroof open. People are such prudes!

Having a loaded gun in your vehicle.

I know poor single mom just needed a release but didn't want to do it around her kids, she figured her van at night would be safe.

And don't ever volunteer more info LEO......:banghead:

wrightme

That also struck me as odd as I wonder what the actual charge is. I would be surprised if there is an actual law against that in those words. On a side note several years ago when I owned a clothing store a "lady" came into the store that was a little intoxicated but otherwise OK. She didn't really cause any problems but before she left I discovered that she had no underwear on at all. :D Long story on that but I was glad to get her out of the store. The next morning I read in the paper where she had been arrested sitting in her car in the Wal-Mart parking lot topless. :cool: I am not sure if she had passed out there or just too drunk to know the difference. She was not in a van nor a car with dark tinted windows and in a space close to the door so she wasn't trying to "hide" anything. She was a little "older" but very nice looking and a true redhead. ;)
Were you a shoe salesman? :lol:

Daylen

if vehicular masturbation is illegal, I hope that sort of fun is not classed as a sex crime. Otherwise there could be way too many sex offenders.

PT111

Were you a shoe salesman? :lol:

Nope, just put it this way, she was sceaming help while in the dressing room and there was only one other female in the store at the time. She told me to forget it about her going in there. :uhoh: Turned out her pants zipper was stuck in the down position. :shocker:

Beretta92FSLady

if vehicular masturbation is illegal, I hope that sort of fun is not classed as a sex crime. Otherwise there could be way too many sex offenders.

Americans are so uptight about the human body and its special places and abilities. Hmmm, the are just laws and unjust laws; masturbation in your vehicle is not morally wrong and should not be illegal. Where a person chooses to masturbate is up to them...although, I would prefer they do it where my children and children in general are not congregating...other than that, go to town! I have to say though, it is rare you hear the news about a female doing this, usually it is a male.

Daylen

Americans are so uptight about the human body and its special places and abilities. Hmmm, the are just laws and unjust laws; masturbation in your vehicle is not morally wrong and should not be illegal. Where a person chooses to masturbate is up to them...although, I would prefer they do it where my children and children in general are not congregating...other than that, go to town! I have to say though, it is rare you hear the news about a female doing this, usually it is a male.

We're just not good at not being seen.