• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WHATS THE LATEST ON DICKSON DOZEN

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Posted today by Pa. Patriot:
Boring update:

Attorneys filed response to last defendant response.
Court has scheduled a "scheduling conference".

IOW: The slow wheels are turning as expected. No real updated info as of now and probably not for some weeks to come.

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
On 7/6/2010 Karen Gallagher filed for Bankruptcy. This placed an "automatic stay" on the proceedings in this case in which she is a defendant. This week the plaintiff's attorney has filed paperwork with the Bankruptcy Court seeking this stay be lifted.

GULCer

On 7/6/2010 Karen Gallagher filed for Bankruptcy. This placed an "automatic stay" on the proceedings in this case in which she is a defendant. This week the plaintiff's attorney has filed paperwork with the Bankruptcy Court seeking this stay be lifted.

That stay was lifted on the 27th of September. I should add though that in order to get the stay lifted the plaintiffs had to agree to not seek anything from Gallagher.

Last edited:

kwikrnu

Banned
Interesting, yet tedious reading (b/c IANAL). I wish it were in order by date rather than by alphabet order, it would make it just a little easier to follow.
I can hardly believe the wheels of justice turn so slowly (oh wait, yes I can). This case is over two years old, and no resolution.

Nordyke is older :lol: I read all of the files and I do not agree with that magistrate, at all. Justice in this Country is being thwarted by the courts. It is near impossible to seek and obtain justice w/o tens of thousands of dollars and time. Even then, it may be impossible.

GULCer

Interesting, yet tedious reading (b/c IANAL). I wish it were in order by date rather than by alphabet order, it would make it just a little easier to follow.
I can hardly believe the wheels of justice turn so slowly (oh wait, yes I can). This case is over two years old, and no resolution.

If you click on documents.html it is arranged in order through March. That site is great but obviously doesn't have all the documents. As of today there have been 151 filings in the case. If anyone wants one in particular just post in this thread and I will retrieve it/post it online for you.

Curmudgeon

What is the current status of the suit?

I wish I had a better answer, but it seems the municipality is continuing to delay, indefinitely, and I am unaware
of any push to move things forward, on anyones part.

Here is the latest summary... http://forum.pafoa.org/1149767-post-2656.html

Please note that this summary is 2 years old. You are better of following the adventures of "Viper" (Mark Fiorino).

Brian D.

What is the current status of the suit?

Me too. Call it a six month bump up of BB62's bump up. It's been over four years now...any of the plaintiffs or other principals involved with the case croak yet? (Cities as defendants love it when that happens, I betcha the mayor might show up to the layout or council might send flowers.)

Last edited: