• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Become a FL Senator

crashnjax

I am sure alot of you are not happy with how things are going in Florida. So thru some serious thinking. I have decided I want to run for Florida Senator for Duval county. :dude: I want to know if there is any one else who would like to take on the challenge. :question: It is my belief that politicians should do what the people tell them to do. I have talked with my family about running and they are behind me 100%. In order to turn Florida back into a free state we need to take all counties back from freedom taking politicians. All rich people want majority of the time is more money. They dont care about the poor people. If we can get freedom loving Floridians voted into every FL Senator and Representative spot possible. If we work hard enough we can pull this off. Please message me if any one is thinking about this idea. :exclaim:

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Get a website, post your views on everything state-related; post something about you (and even your family's support). Post about the Senator whose action(s) [find more than one thing, but do mention SB 234 as the last straw] compelled you to get involved.

Post about the lobbyists who back him (do your research), and how he/she has done nothing but cater to those interests, rather than ours. File your form and get your signatures. Then come back here with a link, and we'll take you viral.

crashnjax

Get a website, post your views on everything state-related; post something about you (and even your family's support). Post about the Senator whose action(s) [find more than one thing, but do mention SB 234 as the last straw] compelled you to get involved.

Post about the lobbyists who back him (do your research), and how he/she has done nothing but cater to those interests, rather than ours. File your form and get your signatures. Then come back here with a link, and we'll take you viral.

Thank you for your opinion:cool:

j4l

Excellent. Go for it.
As a fellow Jax'er, I concur.
Whatever services I can provide, they're yours.
Let's rock this thing.

j4l

Shoot me a PM, we can arrange a sit-down in person,at some point.
Begin strategizing, etc.

~*'Phoenix'*~

I'm not near there, but I approve!
I doubt I've have the resources or time before campaign time to contemplate running, but I'd be happy to work/volunteer/campaign/door-to-door for anyone running against Dean in district 3.

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Thank you for your support. I will try to get elected for District 1. Some are already telling me im shooting to high but i want to florida to be free. Oh sent you PM

You aren't shooting too high. Please. Look at the Bozos we have in office, and the treason we have just endured in the name of civility. Count on my money, my support, my advice as an attorney, and whatever else I can provide (from Miami).

crashnjax

You aren't shooting too high. Please. Look at the Bozos we have in office, and the treason we have just endured in the name of civility. Count on my money, my support, my advice as an attorney, and whatever else I can provide (from Miami).

I really appreciate this. I know I will be a new comer to politics, but I really believe that this is what we need to turn Florida around. I have already filled out my DS-DE9 form and I have already appointed my Campaign Treasurer which will be my wife and i have designated my primary depository Which is my current bank. I know I need to file my DS-DE9 form before I can start collect petition signatures. I do have my DS-DE104 form ready to make at least 1600 copies so I can get my signatures. I will not be affiliated with any party.

As far as my stance is concerned; I will be 100% Pro-Gun, I will be Pro-Freedom and Pro-Choice, and there will be many other issues I'm sure. Most importantly in my eyes though, is that I will go with the voice of the people when it comes to voting on issues, the way it should be. :cool:

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
I really appreciate this. I know I will be a new comer to politics, but I really believe that this is what we need to turn Florida around. I have already filled out my DS-DE9 form and I have already appointed my Campaign Treasurer which will be my wife and i have designated my primary depository Which is my current bank. I know I need to file my DS-DE9 form before I can start collect petition signatures. I do have my DS-DE104 form ready to make at least 1600 copies so I can get my signatures. I will not be affiliated with any party.

As far as my stance is concerned; I will be 100% Pro-Gun, I will be Pro-Freedom and Pro-Choice, and there will be many other issues I'm sure. Most importantly in my eyes though, is that I will go with the voice of the people when it comes to voting on issues, the way it should be. :cool:

It sounds like you are a libertarian, especially if you are for keeping the government off your pocketbook as well. Research your stance well before you jump; the press will ask you questions that you could never even dream up.

Most republicans nowadays are libertarians, and you'd be more likely to find support in the republican party. If you're shooting for (pardon the pun) Tony Hill in district one, the party might be willing to supply a great deal of signatures.

Find out whom Hill has p!$$3d off, and you will know exactly whom to hit up for campaign money.

Best advice: Be Sane and be quick to retort. The Ron Paul route makes sense but always comes in second.

It sounds like you are making all the right moves with the forms and designations. If you don't know a website guy (this is as crucial as money in 2011-2012), I do. He agrees with our views and would be willing to get you started. Email me (I don't know the PM thing yet-- too new): macjojo@mac.com

j4l

Sounds like a good start. Ill check PM in the am-lol. gotta get some zzzzzzz

crashnjax

It sounds like you are a libertarian, especially if you are for keeping the government off your pocketbook as well. Research your stance well before you jump; the press will ask you questions that you could never even dream up.

Most republicans nowadays are libertarians, and you'd be more likely to find support in the republican party. If you're shooting for (pardon the pun) Tony Hill in district one, the party might be willing to supply a great deal of signatures.

Find out whom Hill has p!$$3d off, and you will know exactly whom to hit up for campaign money.

Best advice: Be Sane and be quick to retort. The Ron Paul route makes sense but always comes in second.

It sounds like you are making all the right moves with the forms and designations. If you don't know a website guy (this is as crucial as money in 2011-2012), I do. He agrees with our views and would be willing to get you started. Email me (I don't know the PM thing yet-- too new): macjojo@mac.com

sent you an email.

j4l

Dont forget to put the word out while there. :banana:

j4l

Roger,got it, replied. Looking forward to all.
JoJo, link up with us,plz.

JRoque

You read my mind exactly.

crashnjax, to get a first hand disappointment on how they "work", tune to their streaming channel and see if you can stand more than a couple of hours worth. You're going to have to work with these guys each and everyday. They'll make no sense. They'll tell you they agree with you in private but vote something else in session. Most everyone will be working their hardest on one-liner comebacks that makes them look cool. Nevermind that's obviously not in their constituents interest. Plus you will get browbeat everyday by Brian Pitts, aka Justice 2 Jesus for crying out loud... :cool: If you still want to try, also count on my support.

JR

crashnjax

You read my mind exactly.

crashnjax, to get a first hand disappointment on how they "work", tune to their streaming channel and see if you can stand more than a couple of hours worth. You're going to have to work with these guys each and everyday. They'll make no sense. They'll tell you they agree with you in private but vote something else in session. Most everyone will be working their hardest on one-liner comebacks that makes them look cool. Nevermind that's obviously not in their constituents interest. Plus you will get browbeat everyday by Brian Pitts, aka Justice 2 Jesus for crying out loud... :cool: If you still want to try, also count on my support.

JR

i understand they make no sense. i sat and watch the entire day on the 27th of April. my god almost 3 to 4 hours just on sink holes. i lost my mind that day, :banghead: but i am hoping by me making the effort to run more people from other counties will make the effort as well. we cant change if we dont try. we have to get rid of self agenda politicians and put in people motivated elected officials. dont you agree?

j4l

i understand they make no sense. i sat and watch the entire day on the 27th of April. my god almost 3 to 4 hours just on sink holes. i lost my mind that day, :banghead: but i am hoping by me making the effort to run more people from other counties will make the effort as well. we cant change if we dont try. we have to get rid of self agenda politicians and put in people motivated elected officials. dont you agree?

Spot on. The whole biz as usual bit, complete with obsfucations, deceptions, and just plain grab-assing, has to go. Perhaps Jax (and hopefully more folks throughout the other districts) can take a stab at rooting that out,and set a new standard for how things should go. Tall order? sure it is.

Pure fantasy, Im sure, but what if: we could get ,say, 1/4 of the seats overturned and "our" type of folks in their place? Not just on this issue,either. But the over-all biz of legislation as a whole. What if we manage to expose the silliness, and actually lead by example, to the way it should be done?

crashnjax

Spot on. The whole biz as usual bit, complete with obsfucations, deceptions, and just plain grab-assing, has to go. Perhaps Jax (and hopefully more folks throughout the other districts) can take a stab at rooting that out,and set a new standard for how things should go. Tall order? sure it is.

Pure fantasy, Im sure, but what if: we could get ,say, 1/4 of the seats overturned and "our" type of folks in their place? Not just on this issue,either. But the over-all biz of legislation as a whole. What if we manage to expose the silliness, and actually lead by example, to the way it should be done?

exactly. thats what i am hoping will happen by me taking the lead and charge up the hill of BS senators.