• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"conservative" radio talk show hosts call Constitutional carry "the kook fringe"?

blaze

You know what blayze, if you don't like it, please leave, don't read posts, don't participate here, etc, etc, etc. You have the ability to voice your opinion as anyone else. Some of us continue to fight for what is right while people like you continue to just roll over and die and just accept what is given, or rather, taken from you.

Not going anywhere. Actually it is quite amusing to watch some of the posters continue the fight by voting in meaningless online polls, then come here and post well I voted, yup I voted too, me too, and on and on. It has absolutely no bearing on what will happen in Madison.

I applaud the posters who engage in this chest thumping, albeit miniscule and a waste of time. As you say that is your right, just as it is my right to not agree.

As far as the so called fight, I fight with monetary contributions. Wanna match the amount of funds I have given WCI? Put your money up.

AaronS

As far as the so called fight, I fight with monetary contributions. Wanna match the amount of funds I have given WCI? Put your money up.

Sounds a lot like one of our past members of OCDO.
I thank you for your money. WCI does need it.
Guess all I can do, is your leg work... Sorry...:p

All the cash in the world will not buy you a real friend. I think I said the same thing to that last past member.

Truth be told, in this fight I need all the help I can get. If all some are willing to do is show up for dinner, and fill out polls, great. Thats one more vote that I can count on if needed. At the same time if some will ONLY give large sums of cash, thats great also. Money can (and will) be used as well as anything in this fight.
Some of us are doing our own thing. Getting to town hall meetings, calling, and seeing our reps, printing and handing out fliers, getting to the gun shows (for WCI), the highway cleanups.
Some of us are the reason CC is coming to Wisconsin.
Are you one of "us"?

I don't care who you are. I can only ask, are you one of us?

I hope you are...

blaze

blayze, you seem to have a rather blasé attitude about keeping/claiming our rights...

Very good, nice witty post. Keeping what rights I have is no problem. Claiming more rights wil be up to the politicians I voted for and our now in place to do just that. If they fail in what I consider my expectations are, I simply wil not vote for them in the next regular election they may or may not run in.

All the posts and supposed actions by people on the Wisconsin forum since the beginning of time will have absolutely nothing to do with the outcome in Madison.

WCI top 3 are the only exceptions.

paul@paul-fisher.com

All the posts and supposed actions by people on the Wisconsin forum since the beginning of time will have absolutely nothing to do with the outcome in Madison.

WCI top 3 are the only exceptions.

Wow! Someone mentioned to me that blayze might be Spartacus. I said no but now, I'm not so sure.

afterimages

My point is that the opportunities to vote are so far apart, voters are feeling the need for mid-course corrections much more intensely in this RINO, mediocre political climate. So many politicians are failing the trust we bestowed upon them by voting for them. It sure gets to ME!

Very good, nice witty post. Keeping what rights I have is no problem. Claiming more rights wil be up to the politicians I voted for and our now in place to do just that. If they fail in what I consider my expectations are, I simply wil not vote for them in the next regular election they may or may not run in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
This is what I got back from Tom Sheridan after I told him about the radio ads:

That makes no sense. :confused:

It makes perfect sense, it his his way of telling you to take a flying fock, and that your opinion does not matter because they have no sponsorship spots left to sell. These people only say what they say to get ratings, because the higher the ratings, the more that they can charge for advertising spots during their show.

blaze

Sounds a lot like one of our past members of OCDO.
I thank you for your money. WCI does need it.
Guess all I can do, is your leg work... Sorry...:p

All the cash in the world will not buy you a real friend. I think I said the same thing to that last past member.

Truth be told, in this fight I need all the help I can get. If all some are willing to do is show up for dinner, and fill out polls, great. Thats one more vote that I can count on if needed. At the same time if some will ONLY give large sums of cash, thats great also. Money can (and will) be used as well as anything in this fight.
Some of us are doing our own thing. Getting to town hall meetings, calling, and seeing our reps, printing and handing out fliers, getting to the gun shows (for WCI), the highway cleanups.
Some of us are the reason CC is coming to Wisconsin.
Are you one of "us"?

I don't care who you are. I can only ask, are you one of us?

I hope you are...

My cash as you call it is not donated to influence or buy friends. I belong and donate

to the WCI because their current agenda is my agenda. When that is no longer the case, we will part ways.

As far as you doing my legwork, I attended the Protias protest at State Patrol HQ, I attended the WCI sponsored open carry lunch at Thunder Bay, I attended the first WCI board member meeting at De Forest, I attended the Beloit Riverside Drive cleanup.

All the people in Wisconsin who voted a Republican ticket are far more responsible for the chance to CC than a handful of coffee klatch cowboys emailing ineffective blurbs to Madison.

As you say to me that you do not care who I am, I can agree with that because it is irrelevant. And no, I am not one of you.

HandyHamlet

Thank you Sir.

A hearty THANK YOU to blazye for showing me the error of my ways. I for one am glad to step back from the responsibility of participating in our Government. I feel like a weight has been lifted.

I'm glad you are buying me Constitutional Carry. And it's almost my Birthday!!! It is Constitutional and not Concealed, right? If not keep the receipt 'cause I'll just return it. I hope I am not being presumptuous, but you think you could buy someone to vote for me too. I'm gonna hate going to the polls with this voter I.D. thingy. That would be swell.

Thanks again Sir!

Last edited:

AaronS

As far as you doing my legwork, I attended the Protias protest at State Patrol HQ, I attended the WCI sponsored open carry lunch at Thunder Bay, I attended the first WCI board member meeting at De Forest, I attended the Beloit Riverside Drive cleanup.

And no, I am not one of you.

I thought I remembered you. I was also at that Waukesha State Patrol protest. You needed a warmer shirt! It does shock me that I could figure it out from just your "new" posts though. To be honest, I don't think I am that smart, and I am a little old...

Again, people do what people do. You should just be happy to have pro gun members that will do what ever can, or is, being done. We are the reason CC will be voted on this year in Wisconsin. If you don't like that, I am sorry to say, you might have spent your money on the wrong thing.
None of us will ever be you. None of us should be told not to voice our thoughts on the forum, even if you think the thoughts are dumb...

blaze

A hearty THANK YOU to blazye for showing me the error of my ways. I for one am glad to step back from the responsibility of participating in our Government. I feel like a weight has been lifted.

I'm glad you are buying me Constitutional Carry. And it's almost my Birthday!!! It is Constitutional and not Concealed, right? If not keep the receipt 'cause I'll just return it. I hope I am not being presumptuous, but you think you could buy someone to vote for me too. I'm gonna hate going to the polls with this voter I.D. thingy. That would be swell.

Thanks again Sir!

My donations are for my agenda, not yours. I could care less what you want or get. Nor do I care what level of participating in Government you do. The coffee klatch cowboys have never had any impact on State Government.

blaze

I thought I remembered you. I was also at that Waukesha State Patrol protest. You needed a warmer shirt! It does shock me that I could figure it out from just your "new" posts though. To be honest, I don't think I am that smart, and I am a little old...

Again, people do what people do. You should just be happy to have pro gun members that will do what ever can, or is, being done. We are the reason CC will be voted on this year in Wisconsin. If you don't like that, I am sorry to say, you might have spent your money on the wrong thing.
None of us will ever be you. None of us should be told not to voice our thoughts on the forum, even if you think the thoughts are dumb...

Your memory is flawed, I was wearing a leather bomber jacket. So sorry, wrong person.

What the pro gun members do or about to do I suppose is highly commendable, but quite redundant. I have never told anyone on this forum what they can or cannot post as you suggest.

And no, you are not the reason CC may be voted on this year. If you voted a Republican ticket in the general elections you are a small part of the reason.

According to this post and Handy Hamlets post, my funds are being used perhaps for nothing. Since all my donations go to WCI the two of you suggest my funding is going to support a questionable and possibly wrong organization. Your opinions are just fine and dandy, I just happen do disagree.

paul@paul-fisher.com

And no, you are not the reason CC may be voted on this year. If you voted a Republican ticket in the general elections you are a small part of the reason.

So, Mr Know It All, what was the big part? If you say WCI, then your contention that us members had a 'small' part doesn't hold water.

M

McX

in keeping with my policy, and training, i must be innocent of instigation, and retreat. therefor i added another name to my iggy list.