• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now. discussion of possible Parkinson's with Hillary

solus

the medical disorder doesn't explain her complete collapse shown on video as she left the 911 activities early trying to enter her security vehicle. but could possibly explain the diazepam being carried by the brute of a body guard shown in foto(s) previously.

however, the extremely quick recovery that day at Chelsea's home from her total collapse does not lend itself to the current circulating medical hyperbole about this presidential candidate.

on another note...BILL looks extremely rough and might not be well himself...

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
America should be so lucky Solus.

As for those "head shakes" in that short video, MAYBE. It looks more likely that the Hag may just be nodding to the questioner as she listens.

That's not nodding IMO Involuntary. From "Dr." McBeth...LOL

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I have seen that explained as due to the body-double appearing, and, elsewhere, an analysis of contemporary photos of 'Hillary' with widely disparate facial features.

Any links that you can provide? I'd be interested ... but don't knock yourself out about it

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...on another note...BILL looks extremely rough and might not be well himself...

He better pray that Hillary's managers don't figure out that a "widow sympathy vote" might make the difference.