• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman in Alabama explaining open carry.

drew9

Just ran across this video on youtube. She does a good job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxXRJILDwEY&feature=related

Isn't that the same couple who's husband stood around inside a restaurant after being asked to leave and creating a scene? I agree, the so-called.Ex LEO was stupid, but making.a scene.and having the cops called on you because you were making a scene isnt any better, IMHO. Should have just gone out, parked the gun in the car and got the money back, or let the non-carrying wife get the money back. Although I am sure, either way, there would have been a scene with the mouth on her.....